Jump to content

No Shave November - 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

20131104_021012_zpsed06605b.jpg

Bout a month in already. Working in the service industry its already leary amongst the head honchos.. luckily my kitchen managers participating too. Beardgaurds it is.. I keep a clean neck line, mustache trimmed (annoying), and tada.

Posted

Breaking out the clippers today. Time to go skin head with a beard!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

last time I shave my face was 9 October. I have been shaving my head for a while now but since I got out of the Army I am growing the beard for a year. I am trimming the mustache so it stays out of my mouth. I grow a motherfucker beard too. I'll post up pics after my birthday...

Posted

I never shaved from last years no shave november.

If I wasn't a lazy ass I'd post a baby face picture, then what I have now from 1yr straight.

But I'm lazy.

Also, I don't trim my mustache like the rest of you. I let that shit grow too, hangs almost to the bottom of my chin, starting at the bottom of my nose. Blam

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

I would say my beard is coming along rather well.

Photoon11-7-13at446PM.jpg

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Posted

Week one

20131108_055612_zpsdb33e4ef.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 477 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...