Second Skin Audio

curiousity about Fi

KiKaZz74

not that I support offshoring, but what exactly is the difference between the motor being produced in USA compared to Chinese or Korean? Beside the cost of labor.

Quality!

and quality of the material, Scott gives a shit about the material he uses. If something doesn't meet his standards after the bare material has been machined he tosses it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

not that I support offshoring, but what exactly is the difference between the motor being produced in USA compared to Chinese or Korean? Beside the cost of labor.

Quality!

and quality of the material, Scott gives a shit about the material he uses. If something doesn't meet his standards after the bare material has been machined he tosses it.

And the coils too. Amazing quality in the coils

How long do u think ur Chinese coil would last plugged into a wall socket I bet mine will last longer :good: But everyone picks his own poised....

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Quality!

And the coils too. Amazing quality in the coils

How long do u think ur Chinese coil would last plugged into a wall socket I bet mine will last longer :good: But everyone picks his own poised....

I, have, a, hard, time, reading, kyles, posts, too, many, commas,

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Doesnt even look remotely close to a nightshade.

Nightshades are beast. Wont lie. I think he was refering more along the lines of the Z Then AB subs AQ subs Ect

Fi seems to use a COIL that will take the power

Others will use a stiff suspension to take the power.

How many Fi/AA/ssa/crossfire subs do you see with black coils? Not many. What about torn softparts? Not many 99% of the time it will be a burnt lead because the user goes - " derp! I dont smell coil, NEED MOAR POWAR " then they either send a clipped/dirty signal to the sub or just wayyyy to much power an fry the leads.

My 10s get HOT but. Never stink like burning coil. Hot subs are fine (dustcaps) that just means the cooling is working well. I have never pulled a sub apart from my truck with a darkend coil, and i beat the shit out of them. My probem is i rip the leads because i get volume knob happy

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived