Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Welcome back bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Thanks guys!

First off, welcome back! And second, why was he gone? lol

I was here for a couple of years as an SMD partner. The first, SMD partner actually, back when I owned Second Skin Audio.
When I sold the company to the new owners, they picked up where I left off and kept advertising on the site. Once I sold the company I started traveling, and doing different things.
I put someone else in change of my forums and dropped out for a while. Traveling, having fun, and competing in amateur bodybuilding shows.

Last year I had a dream, that lead to an idea, the turned in to a business. I spoke with Tony a few weeks ago, and with Steve's blessing, I signed up as a partner again with my new company.

Glad to be back, for sure!!

ANT

smd_468.jpg

Founder; MyOatmeal.com

Founder; IIFYM.com

Posted

Love the oatmeal. Ordered off of CACO but now can just order here at home. Welcome, definitely been awhile, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Nice.... Im going to look into that. I eat oatmeal all the time.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4632 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...