pioneerforlife Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 how did it happen? you ok? 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
Rockford96 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 Dude you had to be hauling ass... My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
dolarbilz Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too??? Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom.
Rockford96 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom. seriously even if she says she's on the pill wear a condom especially when Ur young My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
gally Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom.seriously even if she says she's on the pill wear a condom especially when Ur young ^^^^^^^^^^fuck that....he is gonna be a dad.. 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
DubNDodge Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom.seriously even if she says she's on the pill wear a condom especially when Ur young ^^^^^^^^^^fuck that....he is gonna be a dad.. So what's the lesson here? I'd say learn when in the fuck to pull out. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Jessica Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 ok, i have read enough. You are fucked, just like your baby's mama. Welcome to adult hood. Better get a paternity test and if it is yours you better support that kid. If you don't then I think your mother should have considered abortion, or at least swallowing you. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
n8ball2013 Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 and thank the tax payers fo the state you live in for paying for that child you arent prepared to take care of. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
axevon Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 lol this topic took a little bit of a turn... But seriously.. wear a damn condom Dorm room setup: SQ SDC2.5 12" @ 8 ohms Klipsch 300 watt home theater sub amp Marantz 1030 amplifier Future car build: Audio Technix 1200.1d Fi SSD 12 w/ cooling and flatwind coil 6th order dual reflex enclosure
primer Posted November 6, 2013 Report Posted November 6, 2013 ok, i have read enough. You are fucked, just like your baby's mama. Welcome to adult hood. Better get a paternity test and if it is yours you better support that kid. If you don't then I think your mother should have considered abortion, or at least swallowing you. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's fucked up! LOL! 2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8 Pioneer Avic N-5 HU Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Pioneer CD-UB100 usb Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2 Audiopipe split 3003 2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers 2 alpine tweeters RF Punch P132 3.5" full range RF Power T1462 4x6 full range RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components 2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4 RF P400 amp Massive N4 nano-block I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out. www.enforcer-gaming.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.