Jump to content

please tell me my life isnt f#&%


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just heard a song that said "turn tramas into nirvanas"

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Glad you're ok bro... If its your 1st claim they shouldnt hammer you too hard. Premiums may go up a bit but I doubt it will be to substantial bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

That looked like it might have gave you a good jolt lol . Life can be tough bro but don't say it can't get worse cause believe it can and will the min it comes out your mouth. I'm glad to here your ok tho. I would hate to by that car used off a lot somewhere . That car will not ever be the same lol you jacked it up bro lol even if it looks ok it's realy not . Atleast you have insurance bro! That's what it's for use it lol

Posted

I have gieco insurance and they offer a lifetime warranty on the repairs if its done by one of their shops so if i have any problems with tire wear or pulling one waybor the other it should be covered

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Any one buy a used car and drive it awhile then realize this cars been in an accident? All kinds of weird issues that's like how tha fuck or why is this like that? Just look at that pic in the topic lol enough said !

Sorry dude not making jokes about you or anything

Posted

They always say wrap it before you tap it haha, sucks about the car though

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

Posted

I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???

That's why I just poke chicks in the ass instead. No need to worry.

OP: MORE CONTEXT, but I assume you skidded and did a kick flip off the curb into the bush. Hope all is well.

Posted

Im ok i was alone thank god i wasnt going too fast i was pulling out of a parking lot and spun because i need new tires the road was wet and i over corrected honest accident the front end of the car fucked though and i have a 500 dollar deductable i just signed a new lease with my girl and we are struggling with money becuase of course i cant work because Im on workers comp and shes a waitress she makes more than i do but is hard to support both of us this is my first accident where i actually had to file a claim on my insurance so Im terrified of premiums being raised my girl is pissed at me and my mom wishes i would fall off the face of te earth

I need to start selling drugs or something (not really but. ..)

I've had those same feelings. You just got to do whatever you can to keep your head up.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4611 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...