truthsayer Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Maybe i'm a little harsh, but if you are soon to be a father. You should stop whining about a car. Sometime's manhood is pushed upon us sooner than we had wished. It;s time to man up, start planning and be happy about becoming a father. Just by your comments, I dont think you have any idea how bad things can get. You need to get in your head how great it is to be a father. And please plan on being their. So what if you cant stand the baby's moma. Dont take it out on the child, be their for the child damn it! One of my greatest accomplishments in life was raising my 4 kids. Though their all grown now and have their on kids, nothing makes me fell better than thim still calling me dad. So in short time to buck up, stop thinking about yourself and what will be best for the child. And if your man enough to fuck it, then by god be man enough to raise the consequences. I mean what if your mother had aborted you, pretty fucked up thought huh. truthsayer
Lbox88 Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 zayres, are you the one that got blasted to fuck in your work van a year or so ago or am i thinking of the wrong person? UBL | Build Log
Lbox88 Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Yup, I'm thinking of the right person http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/158335-why-ive-been-gone/ UBL | Build Log
Brandonbkd Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Aside from being slammed with work this happened Yea same person... FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
zayres29 Posted November 7, 2013 Author Report Posted November 7, 2013 Yep that was me I'm actually awaiting another surgery as we speak Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
big dee Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Dam dude you might should not drive lol
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 I may or may not have just gotten a girl pregnant....worst is that we stopped hooking up 2 weeks ago, her boyfriend is a senior (we're freshmen), I'm banging a different girl now, and I really really don't fucking like her. At all. And she's against abortion. Dumb bitch was "on birth control" too. Tell me my life isn't fucked too???In my opinion you shouldnt be getting your dick wet if you cant deal with the consequences.OP- hope all is well Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom. Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom.seriously even if she says she's on the pill wear a condom especially when Ur young Her fault? Umm shouldn't you at least use a condom.seriously even if she says she's on the pill wear a condom especially when Ur young ^^^^^^^^^^fuck that....he is gonna be a dad. This string of quotes + vvvvv Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 + this string of quotes So what's the lesson here? I'd say learn when in the fuck to pull out. ok, i have read enough. You are fucked, just like your baby's mama. Welcome to adult hood. Better get a paternity test and if it is yours you better support that kid. If you don't then I think your mother should have considered abortion, or at least swallowing you. and thank the tax payers fo the state you live in for paying for that child you arent prepared to take care of. = Easily one of the greatest string of posts I've seen on here. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 As for the OP, sorry to see that hyundai crash! Especially so soon after that van crash, which is really just an amazing feat that you are alive, let alone breathing and walking normally. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
finkster Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 As a side note, if I ever don't use a condom or don't pull out I 100% of the time buy the morning after pill for her. Wayyy cheaper than 18 years of child support. As for the OP, keep your head up man! There is always someone out there way worst off than us. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.