Crandis16 Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 It could be a lot worse... just keep that in mind. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Just tell yourself that you will get out and do the best that you can to get there. Hard work pays off. As for the car, is it totaled? If it is then I would personally part it out. Get on some genesis forums and start selling parts left and right, especially if you have aftermarket performance parts installed in there too. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
zayres29 Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 The car isn't that bad I'm not worried about that I'm worried about paying rent next month my property tax and my $500 deductable all on a fixed income Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Well that's good at least. Is it still drive-able as-is? And to those mentioning it, the pull-out method is not really as preventative as many seem to think.....just so you know, in-case. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Baydestrian Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Maybe i'm a little harsh, but if you are soon to be a father. You should stop whining about a car. Sometime's manhood is pushed upon us sooner than we had wished. It;s time to man up, start planning and be happy about becoming a father. Just by your comments, I dont think you have any idea how bad things can get. You need to get in your head how great it is to be a father. And please plan on being their. So what if you cant stand the baby's moma. Dont take it out on the child, be their for the child damn it! One of my greatest accomplishments in life was raising my 4 kids. Though their all grown now and have their on kids, nothing makes me fell better than thim still calling me dad. So in short time to buck up, stop thinking about yourself and what will be best for the child. And if your man enough to fuck it, then by god be man enough to raise the consequences. I mean what if your mother had aborted you, pretty fucked up thought huh. Dude, the guy posting about the prego chick is NOT the OP. Pay attention 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Lbox88 Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Well that's good at least. Is it still drive-able as-is? And to those mentioning it, the pull-out method is not really as preventative as many seem to think.....just so you know, in-case. What's that saying about pulling out, it's like basketball, you dribble before you shoot lol. UBL | Build Log
Dwn4BassAlan Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Well that's good at least. Is it still drive-able as-is? And to those mentioning it, the pull-out method is not really as preventative as many seem to think.....just so you know, in-case. What's that saying about pulling out, it's like basketball, you dribble before you shoot lol. Lol that's what my Bio-2 teacher used too hahaha Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Pasta Prime Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 But seriously.. wear a damn condomthis and always flush it but if you have to throw it in the trash put hot sauce in it so it can't be used later when your gone if you catch my drift.... New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
WillPwn4Food Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 All I've gotta say is..... OP, that sucks. It's a pretty car. Doesn't look completely fucked though. You might be though. Hope surgery goes/went okay.And to the guy that had to make this thread about himself.... Haha. That is all. I guess we can all learn a lesson from this post and mr. Mykidwillhavedaddyissues.... And that lesson is.... If you go too fast, you lose control. Especially when wet. Just sayin. Oh. And always wear protection. Whether drivin, fuckin' bitches, or gettin' money. I'm out. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
WillPwn4Food Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 Oh, and OP.... Since you asked nicely... : Your life isn't f#&% Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
WastedTalent Posted November 8, 2013 Report Posted November 8, 2013 So I only read a few responses and to those who say pull out, wtf you smokin? No. That's not the message to send to younger kids. You tell them either not to have sex period or always use protection. Say that because as others have said, it's not effective. Sure, more effective than not pulling out but, still can get her knocked up. C'mon now. As far as life being fucked, no. There are many many many other people way worse off than you. (Yes, to the OP). Like you were hoping didn't ruin your car? I totaled mine. I wasn't hurt, but still. I totaled it. I'm busy with 2 jobs and such, don't really have the time to deal with all the hassle of a totaled car. Takes a lot of work. So I'd say I'm for sure, more fucked than you. But even I am not fucked. Fucked is shit like being Ryan Anderson or that girl's mom. If udk what I mean, google "Ryan Anderson" and it should pop up. I'll take a car wreck, even one I get hurt in, over that any day of the week. And I don't mean that to be insensitive or whatnot as even though Idk anyone involved with that, kinda hits a nerve for me. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.