06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

hairtricks and some low note songs thanks amn

Well I will try my system was not made for hair tricks or lows.

HUH?

are you serious?

Serious that is was turned way the fuck down yes, yes I was serious....

not even trying to be a cock man..

lol

but really? lol ...

If you read instead of looked at pretty pictures and videos you would see the gain was turned down. After this demo I burped a 149, then we set the gain higher with the dd-1 and burped 52.5 53.2 and 53.4, then in the lanes I hit a 154.2. So not really sure what your but really about try to read and you wont come off as an illiterate Kyle LOL

lol

muh bad. ....

carry on....

(i was scared for you,.. i thought you mentioned a loss before, and i was worried for you was all. sorry mang...)

Just keeping you honest! LOL You know I love you Kyle! I have never really even tried a haritrick windows down before so I don't know if it will even do one. Windows up sealed it pulls them, but I made it more for windows up pressure.

It's a sealed up CLEAN beast.. His truck is loud where it really counts. In the cabin :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Audio Jams Show yesterday had a great time with the team, gave out demos all day. The subs are doing really good getting louder and on the way home from the show they seemed to be hitting lows better than ever. Took 2 first places! Super Street 3-4 went up against a beast with 4 team fi 18's in a 4th order on 30k, went up against Chode for bassrace 149.9 class.

So last show was 2 days after I put subs in I pulled 154.2 2 weeks later I pulled 155.3 and it was hot and humid. Earlier in the week I went out and hit 155.7 when it was cooler and way less humidity and these subs just keep getting louder as they break in. Pretty happy with how they play music they sound amazing and now they are beginning to get loud. Team DC Audio!

I got some decals made and so people that are at the next few shows I am hitting people up with them and once I decide how to do it someone will win the larger decal and I will send it to them but need to figure out who would want it and then do some type of drawing or something...

20140708_060855.jpg

Here are a couple pics from the show I have several videos that were taken but have not had time to even watch them let alone upload or edit. I will hit them up in a post or 2 later this week.

20140713_172603.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz also won Best Team award at the show!

20140713_165039.jpg

Archived