06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

I'll keep watching them if she is in the vids! lol Really though, impressive build!

Awesome build! Nice ride too! I wish I had a full size suv... And the girl from the vid with it. Haha!

BC I will see if she will make another appearance! Thanks alot man!

JNells Thanks man full size SUV are good and bad with the over 1200 pounds of extra weight my fuel mileage is ugly as shit right now.... Wrap her up I'll take 2! LOL

I like the vid… More demo vids with her in them please..

Love this build such great work. Keep it up

MORE VIDS WITH HOT CHICK

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Nice man. I told you that you would get in lol. Hopefully I will be tdh material soon.

Just went thru the entire build log, its fantastic. The pic of the wall looks intimidating. Great work!

87' Astro Van (build in progress) (slowly)HU: Kenwood BT952HDAmps: BB2400.1(2), BB150.4Subs: Obsidian Audio 15 D2 V2 (4)Mids/Highs: Pioneer TSD 1602RWires: Sky High Car Audio/Audio Technics

Archived