Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is my cat Walt who's favorite past time is killing whatever moves outside. Got him when my mom got cancer and he has gotten me through some stuff.

203_zpsf55e0927.jpg

257_zps70c63b81.jpg

100_zpsd8f8d2d3.jpg

Posted

Is that cat blue...? Thats a huge cat. lol

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Posted

Thanks guys. I love this fella. He has been with me since I was 8 and yes he is quite bigger than most cats ha

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

Nit mine but my tattoo artists cat cheshire. Weighs like 35 pounds.

20130321_215107-1.jpg

I wear a size 12

20130321_220745.jpg

Tiny tail lol Nice.

Yeah I think technically that breed is called a "Russian Blue" but his fur is gray

Looks more bluish grey to me, I might be color blind. That's a cool color for a cat.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Posted

]Oh my god I want that Russian cat

When my finances stable after moving out for school I am buying a Persian shorthair

tumblr_mc2mhmbJSG1ruwvo8o1_500_zpsf13dd1

exotic-shorthair-cat-10_zps157dce86.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

He dyes him year round. For christmas he was green and red, for valentines day he was pink and for.most the time he dyes him blue.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Posted

I don't have any cats now, but I had a pixie bob growing up. Cat was bad ass, good tempermant with people, but he was more territorial than my dogs when it came to other cats or dogs.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...