Will we ever run out of new music?

Was browsing though youtube bored, and I came across something I thought that I would share, Its a person saying that we might run out of new music in the future. Also, that all music somehow sounds the same, There's a good video that supports this theory.

The video has 47 songs if I counted right, they sing them but only use the same 4 chords though out the video, it goes very well together like it the chords were meant to be in all the songs played.

This is the video of the person asking if we may sometime in life run out of new music.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I've caught some before but never new they were reused this many times

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

I listened to a Tom Araya interview awhile back and he talked about this lol. I noticed from listening to Death's live album that a lot of the songs on it have the same or similar foundation...just a little different but way different at the same time.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

As long as artists keep pushing and striving to push the boundaries we'll never run out of new music. Music was different once elvis stepped on the scene, then people like james brown came and changed the funk scene, same as grand master flash and the hip hop era. Since then the limits have been pushed and evolved so far everything is new compared. People never stop striding to come out with the next big thing.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I have noticed over the years that the musianship is gone with a lot of the new music. The overproducing and lack of quality musicians is poor. Seems like anymore it is the stage show instead of the musicians. I have seen groups from Zeppelin to Pink Floyd and they were musicians. Now a days you just need a mixing board with a computer and add everything. Good example is these DJ's that thank they are musicians. I laugh so hard at them wearing mouse heads etc. Go to a older group concert and you can see musicians. Neil Young is one of the best in concert. No special effects pure music. Kiss was a prime example of poor musicanship they new 4 chords but had a hell of a stage show. Been to over 120 shows and Kiss was the worst along with K.C. and The Sunshine Band. The best shows Zeppelin, The Firm, Judas Priest. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath with Dio.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

As far as lyrics and all, I think eventually, we might. How many times can we hear about a person's upbringing or who got dumped or whatnot. I mean, if you listen to those who dislike rap, what do they say rap is about? Money, bishes, cars. That's it. Pretty true, depends on the artist...

As far as beats, I'd have to say we're already running out. I mean...

http://youtu.be/GRbglk52arM?t=52s

And

http://youtu.be/ep3bZD2lpTU?t=54s

Hmmz. Happens quite frequently actually, just not to that extent.

Sheena = pedobear

I have noticed over the years that the musianship is gone with a lot of the new music. The overproducing and lack of quality musicians is poor. Seems like anymore it is the stage show instead of the musicians. I have seen groups from Zeppelin to Pink Floyd and they were musicians. Now a days you just need a mixing board with a computer and add everything. Good example is these DJ's that thank they are musicians. I laugh so hard at them wearing mouse heads etc. Go to a older group concert and you can see musicians. Neil Young is one of the best in concert. No special effects pure music. Kiss was a prime example of poor musicanship they new 4 chords but had a hell of a stage show. Been to over 120 shows and Kiss was the worst along with K.C. and The Sunshine Band. The best shows Zeppelin, The Firm, Judas Priest. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath with Dio.

Let's be honest, if you only judge what music is like now by mainstream shite then of course you're going to think there's a lack of quality musicians and it's all overproduced. The fact that the music industry can throw so much publicity on mediocre artists these days is the reason it seems like music quality has dropped. I'll agree with you that in the spotlight there is so little talent it's ridiculous. Artists having songs written for them then spending most of the time fixing their lack of talent in the studio. But there are still amazing artists out there creating original ideas and it's pretty short sighted of you to think otherwise.

Besides, djs aren't musicians, musicians play instruments. They're music artists. Just because something isn't in your taste doesn't mean it's bad, there happens to be quite a lot of people who like electronic music.

No offence meant by any of this, it just annoys me when people from older generations rag on music today when back in your day I would bet money the older generation back then called the music you enjoy terrible.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived