Second Skin Audio

what's a good 1000 rms 12

Alpine type-x is in that range, and IMO is a fairly fine driver for anyone not experienced with car audio/looking for trustable name brands.

But what basshead posted above is good too, you couldn't go wrong with those IA's, tempted me even.

Might also check out the SA-12, it's $195 but is "rated" at 600, though it will definitely take more.

http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-sa12-dual-4/

THOUGH I DO NOT RUN ONE, SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S REALLY CAPABLE OF HANDLING DAILY FOR RMS. I would assume there are people out there giving it 1000W rms though without a problem, the sundowns are typically underrated. hopefully someone who has run one will chime in.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I second the FI SSD 12" over your other picks.

You can get one optioned out with free shipping for a tick over $200 and have one of the best subs made.

Flatwindcoil and cooling options are free along with free shipping so it is one of the best deals you'll get on a 12" sub of that caliber.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I will say soundqubed because I have used them and know they will take it all day every day. Fi ssd also would be a great choice. I just would not use the subs you listed they be poop

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I been looking at pioneer W3002D4, mtx 9500, Lanzar OPTI1233D, I'm on a budget of $200 but want the loudest 12 the 9500 is local and it's used but the others are new. Any others good?

Trying to answer from a different perspective:

Pioneer W3002D4 is a just a $120 entry level sub.

Lanzar OPTI1233D this one has a Fs of 52Hz and 3k RMS? I'm pretty sure that sub will not perform any nice for daily setups (music), probably for burps.

Mtx 9500 some people respect these, but I would never buy used over new, specially a sub unless prepared for a recone.

I'm sure you are not familiar with the sub brands mentioned so I would recommend to listen to some setups that running these brands, if you are looking only into mainstream brands maybe you could take a look at the Alpine SWR-12D2 handles 1000WRMS it's really cheap and a decent performer.

Archived