Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Yes

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

thank you sir! Much appreciated!

P.S. The enclosure you designed for me last year was wonderful, it was exactly what I hoped for!

Now its time for me to build a dual 10 enclosure and an SPL enclosure!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Question: Will using 2 ports for 1 sub work fine? All i need is to calculate 1 port and divide it by 2 right? thinking of a build and need some input to center sub on extended cab. thank you.

Just wondering: it wont affect the frequency or air movement? Just Skeptical about the design that is all. But it will work perfectly! what is your input on this?

Yes.

Exactly.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Hey Ray. Quick question for ya.

I just got Pac LC-1. And my system is already tuned with the DD-1. So when i install the LC-1, do I basically just turn the knob all the way towards +. And then plug in the rcas. Since my system is already tuned. That way at full tilt the knob will be all the way up?

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I guess I can see that. I was way over thinking. Lol

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Hi. I'm desperately trying to get a HO alt for my 2006 mitsubishi montero 3.2L. I live in Norway so I'm bying it from the US. Mechman has a 220amp that fits the US montero, which is a 2.5L enginge. So: will this alt fit my vehicle? If it aint bolt-on, how much work wil need to be done to make it fit?

I am soo sick of trying to get som damn amperage in my ride, please help me out here!

Hey ray, question on my 2012 GMC Sierra

I installed my pioneer AVH-P4300DVD yesterday using the PAC OS-4 module and the SWI-PS for steering wheel controls.

Problem Is the steering wheel controls, I set it for version one, and programmed all the controls. Before I put the dash together it all worked

And it works for a Lil when I first start the truck. But after driving for a while they just stop working. Any idea on that?

Edit: I started the truck, they worked then I let it sit through a song, and they weren't working. Kinda odd

This same module worked for over a year in my Tahoe

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Hey Ray, would you happen to know what would be a good replacement for a stock sub in an 01 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0? Also do you know what ohm the stock sub is wired to and how much power the stock amp is doing?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived