Second Skin Audio

cnet15

my votes on the sundown x, but psi platform 2 with performance upgrade, or FI

fashooooo... go with the sundown x.. you want low go with two 18' x's.. they are rated 1250w rms. but they can handle a whole lot more if so no worries they wont blow with 1400w. if your amps are strappable you can strap the two together and buy two dual 2 ohms and wire them to 2ohm load. if theyre not stappable then you can still go with the dual 2ohm versions and wire one to each amp at 1ohm. do a nice 8-10ft^ box with lots of port area and youll smash the lows and get some good hairtricks goin too.. but the question is what is your budget? you can get a pair you can get a pair of x18s for around 800 plus tax n shipping

no budget as of right now. i was kind of expecting to spend around 500ish per sub but i dont really have a limit

my votes on the sundown x, but psi platform 2 with performance upgrade, or FI

fashooooo... go with the sundown x.. you want low go with two 18' x's.. they are rated 1250w rms. but they can handle a whole lot more if so no worries they wont blow with 1400w. if your amps are strappable you can strap the two together and buy two dual 2 ohms and wire them to 2ohm load. if theyre not stappable then you can still go with the dual 2ohm versions and wire one to each amp at 1ohm. do a nice 8-10ft^ box with lots of port area and youll smash the lows and get some good hairtricks goin too.. but the question is what is your budget? you can get a pair you can get a pair of x18s for around 800 plus tax n shipping

no budget as of right now. i was kind of expecting to spend around 500ish per sub but i dont really have a limit

Then I'm gonna change my vote to the fi sp4

And this has become a vs thread. Please refrain from creating them in ghe future

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived