Blah blah blah who gives a shit ducks rule lol

Lmao, I have actually wanted the ducks to pull it out a couple times the last few years, they always seem to fall short right at the finish line. Not to mention the Auburn BCS game

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Wow the OSU haters love to poke at the Bucks. You guys are truly worthless turds. The fact that you care so much as to come into a message board and badmouth a team so much is very pathetic in my eyes. I can say that I don't see this behavior out of Buckeye fans when they make comments about other teams. Anyway maybe try rooting for your own team for a change and get the Bucks cocks out of your mouths. I get so sick of seeing this and I'm not even an Ohio State fan. They have a decent team but far from the best in the country so give it a rest now honestly. Its between FSU and Auburn now so leave it at that.

butthurt.jpg

David, the ducks would be good if they could get out of their own way. They get on a roll and get cocky and beat themselves by being un prepared. Props to them on winning their bowl games though.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Im in no way butt hurt. Nice try using what I'm sure you thought was a cleverly placed meme, but in reality shows your lack of creation like the rest of the trolls out there. I'm just sick of ignorant fans always running their mouths about teams that they love to hate. There is one thing talking shit to a rival but there is a whole other when your team hasn't even played the team in question in the modern day and you run off at the mouth cause you can't stand them. I don't know what is worse anymore college football or the stupid fans that have nothing good to say about anyone except their own team.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Every person will root for their team and bash others. It's part of what makes the game fun. Since I root for both Michigan and Michigan state I love when people are for one side when they get close to playing each other. And they all (including Me) don't like the suckeyes.

Im in no way butt hurt. Nice try using what I'm sure you thought was a cleverly placed meme, but in reality shows your lack of creation like the rest of the trolls out there. I'm just sick of ignorant fans always running their mouths about teams that they love to hate. There is one thing talking shit to a rival but there is a whole other when your team hasn't even played the team in question in the modern day and you run off at the mouth cause you can't stand them. I don't know what is worse anymore college football or the stupid fans that have nothing good to say about anyone except their own team.

I find it entertaining when you are trying to take some sort of "high road" like you are above all the banter and friendly shit talking yet in doing so are doing exactly what you are preaching is all that is wrong with the game and their fans. Really sounds more and more to me like you are just a sore OSU fan. From Minnesota, and I am fully aware of all the Big 10 has to offer. I know PLENTY about OSU, as well as Urban Meyer being an FSU fan myself and him coaching at FU.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I bash all teams I dislike so dont get feeling all special about BLOWhio state. Even urban meyer hates OSU, theyre a slack team in a slack division who plays a slack schedule period. Since urban meyer started coaching look at where they have been recruiting from, lots of Florida and other southern state boys, that tells you that they dont even like what the Big10 has to offer. They have a run first throw second quarterback which is something I despise entirely. He'd rather run 10 himself than throw 14 to an open man. They always get ranked high every year even though theyre trash because of schedule strength.

If you want to come into a thread where you know that there's going to be chokehio state bashing and call people trolls perhaps you should read into the irony that is yourself, take your "high road" and jump off.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I bash all teams I dislike so dont get feeling all special about BLOWhio state. Even urban meyer hates OSU, theyre a slack team in a slack division who plays a slack schedule period. Since urban meyer started coaching look at where they have been recruiting from, lots of Florida and other southern state boys, that tells you that they dont even like what the Big10 has to offer. They have a run first throw second quarterback which is something I despise entirely. He'd rather run 10 himself than throw 14 to an open man. They always get ranked high every year even though theyre trash because of schedule strength.

If you want to come into a thread where you know that there's going to be chokehio state bashing and call people trolls perhaps you should read into the irony that is yourself, take your "high road" and jump off.

I laughed!

Archived