Sutliff Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 If we find that we can take away mechanical failure, & a "natural causes" situation, ie: heart attack, seizure, etc., then there is a phrase an Uncle of mine once told me when I did stupid shit, & do not for one second think this was NOT stupid shit - they intended to go out & run the piss out of that Porsche, but "Fuck around, Lay around.". Whether Walker had faith in Rodas, or was just too proud to tell him to slow the Hell down, I can make an argument that this is on them. It is, to me, absolutely horrible when anyone dies, ... "before their time", or "of old age", but if you up the ante yourself, ... you do kind of reap what you sow. I really cannot see it any other way, though I am sure a bunch of folks out there are going to try ... *duck!* Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Sutliff Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Also, ... Don't think for a moment there will not be a Fast & Furious 7 ... How many movies have had cast members die, & they "kill" them in the show, from b-roll they have, etc., & move right on afterward? That franchise is a moneymaker - obviously ... if you do not think that cast, minus Walker, cannot carry another sequel, you are nuts ... People would go just to see how they work "Brian O'Connor" off the crew, kill him off, etc. Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Skater229 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 They (Movie Studio) already had a special meeting to figure out what to do and how to change the plot around. So I don't think FnF7 would be cancelled but they would finish it to honor him. RIP Buster... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
jmfrb1 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Seriously this was supposes to be a thread about peoples lives who were lost. no matter what their status in media is. None of you n I repeat none of you would tolerate such behavior if anyone of your family members were even injured (and I wish the best for all of you no matter what your opinion y'all are my smd FAM). Anyone who has shown any disrespect (myself included for arguing in a thread such as this) should feel ashamed as WE have made the smd forum and members look disgraceful with these actions. Whether one person being bashed or brought up or both it makes us ALL as a forum look terrible that many of us were extremely disrespectful. These two were both trying to do something so selfless and good for others in need. And this is how they are remorsed? This is an honest shame to see this on here today. those two were still apart of someone's family and loved the same way all of you love your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, etc. Everyone should be able to respect that no matter what your views are of the people or which of them is recognized more. something this tragic no matter to those injured on the bus, in the armed forces, drunk driving or any type of accident, should make opinions not matter. Their kids must now grow up without fathers...take their families into account before you decide to disrespect them even more. And if anyone wants to open the train thread then by all means and I'll back you 100%. No I'm not doing it because they mean less or seen cared about but simply because I actually stay away from the news nd smd is where I heard about this happening. I wish the absolute best and the deepest and sincerest of my apologies for all those that have ever lost anyone. Two weeks ago was the 1 year "anniversary" of my grandmother's death (the first person I've ever known loved and lost. And right now to all of you is honestly one of the VERY few times I have even mentioned it) so everyone just think twice before insulting those whos families now have to burry them it is the most heartbreaking painful thing anyone can experience.
n8ball2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Rip babe heffron and earl mcclung. They dont make em like you muchh anymore. Oh thatd right who? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ram Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Yes, I'm being sarcastic except for the part about "why should we care?" People die every day. Fuck celebs, especially those that are shitty actors in shitty movies. Wow dude you got issues. Think about this, how many people will care when you die. I mean do you want people saying about you, why should we care about this guy, he was a NOBODY. I think people are tuned in because he (Paul) seemed like a decent young man. You never really heard bad press about him. orion, your "hard-ass" attitude that you seem to throw around on the forum gets old. There is nothing wrong with stating an opinion, but you take it too far... about all the time. people cant really feel for people they cant relate to. but as much as i dont care about celebs or media, watching movies with a certain actor gets you slightly attached, whether you know it or not. Im glad Im not the only one who thinks so. Orion is just an internet tough guy who thinks its "cool" to be a douchebag all day every day.
Ram Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Rip babe heffron and earl mcclung. They dont make em like you muchh anymore. Oh thatd right who? Not gonna pretend I know anything more about them than I learned on HBO
n8ball2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 At leasrt you knew that much about them THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted December 2, 2013 Report Posted December 2, 2013 Seriously this was supposes to be a thread about peoples lives who were lost. no matter what their status in media is. None of you n I repeat none of you would tolerate such behavior if anyone of your family members were even injured (and I wish the best for all of you no matter what your opinion y'all are my smd FAM). Anyone who has shown any disrespect (myself included for arguing in a thread such as this) should feel ashamed as WE have made the smd forum and members look disgraceful with these actions. Whether one person being bashed or brought up or both it makes us ALL as a forum look terrible that many of us were extremely disrespectful. These two were both trying to do something so selfless and good for others in need. And this is how they are remorsed? This is an honest shame to see this on here today. those two were still apart of someone's family and loved the same way all of you love your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, etc. Everyone should be able to respect that no matter what your views are of the people or which of them is recognized more. something this tragic no matter to those injured on the bus, in the armed forces, drunk driving or any type of accident, should make opinions not matter. Their kids must now grow up without fathers...take their families into account before you decide to disrespect them even more. And if anyone wants to open the train thread then by all means and I'll back you 100%. No I'm not doing it because they mean less or seen cared about but simply because I actually stay away from the news nd smd is where I heard about this happening. I wish the absolute best and the deepest and sincerest of my apologies for all those that have ever lost anyone. Two weeks ago was the 1 year "anniversary" of my grandmother's death (the first person I've ever known loved and lost. And right now to all of you is honestly one of the VERY few times I have even mentioned it) so everyone just think twice before insulting those whos families now have to burry them it is the most heartbreaking painful thing anyone can experience. I look forward to Vol. 2 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Miguels Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I would like to apologize to everyone i called a hypocrite. i was going for what has happen to other people who died in the same way that got a different opinions about the way they died. Not everyone is the same and i shouldn't have called you guys that because i don't know what would be your opinions of other who have died the same. Me saying he deserved to die because his actions is wrong too. no one deserves to die regardless of what they are doing to cause death to them selves. i just wanted to let you guys know that i accept my mistake my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.