samsung galaxy s4 caught fire while sleeping

Yeah I have an S3, just passed the 1 year warranty towards the end of October, started giving me minor issues and still is. I should have taken it to my friend who could give me a free refurb but too late now. I like/liked the S3 but considering a Google Nexus as my next phone next year

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah I have an S3, just passed the 1 year warranty towards the end of October, started giving me minor issues and still is. I should have taken it to my friend who could give me a free refurb but too late now. I like/liked the S3 but considering a Google Nexus as my next phone next year

yea man i have heard alot of good reviews about the new nexus.. nexus 5 i think it is???

this has happen to me no matter the carrier or brand of phone.. they send you an update that fucks with your phone so you can upgrade.. even if i reset my phone to factory it works like new but 5 minutes later it updates and bam fucked up again

this has happen to me no matter the carrier or brand of phone.. they send you an update that fucks with your phone so you can upgrade.. even if i reset my phone to factory it works like new but 5 minutes later it updates and bam fucked up again

thats why androids rule not stuck with manufacturer software :D can easily root you phone ^^

iphone is getting real hot while charging.. (at least mine) ..

yea all 3 iphones i had suffered from heating issues

Windows phone..

Problem solved...

I have a mid level 810 and it kicks ass imo

I used to be into rooting android...doing friends phones etc etc.... Running Cyanogen Mods nightly builds on my Inc and all that jazz. Now I am just happy with what I have from my W8 phone..no hassles no freezing force closing just works when I want it too.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

But but but I have an s4... :( I dont want to catch on fire lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived