samsung galaxy s4 caught fire while sleeping

I just went to verizzon to pay my bill and and i was looking at note 3, i like it but not sure if its safe enough lol

I have the note 3 through sprint its bad ass ... I believe Twistedchild and Team Dc derrick have Verizon Note 3's

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

samsung offered to repair it for free haha after a phone call were getting a whole new unit

iPhones suck and are boring IMO. Only Apple product I've ever bought is IPods.

The 4.3 update has been rolling out for S3/S4 the past week or two. I was checking past couple of days through my phone and it was saying up to date til today and its 623mb so its slow as fuck to DL. I"m kinda glad though it didnt' update yet b/c on S3 is has big issues, hopefully will be patched in the next few days they speculate. S4 I believe already got the patch.

True every phone has its issues, my Motorola SLVR back in the day was the shit. I owned that from like 2006 til 2009 I think. One of the most reliable phones I've ever had. Only thing was Itunes stopped working on it after like 2 years which wasn't a big deal

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I had an Iphone for like 3 years, then switch to GS3 for the past year. I think it's definitely better, but over time, phones can get boring. Now days, most of the top smart phones are already going to serve it's purpose and do what you need it to do. When I first got the GS3, I liked everything about it, but now the only thing I can say I really like that stands out from the iphone is the bigger screen.

Boring?? Lol it's a fucking phone, and it just works... They don't catch on fire either lol

They just seem boring to me, everybody and their mama has one. Even old ladies. Not to mention iOS7 color palette looks like it was designed by a 2nd grader. That's just my opinion though. My phone never catches fire and doesn't get warm LOL

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived