Baydestrian Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Yeah I was looking at that Lumia 1020 the other day, I dont care for the back camera being so big though even though its the best cell camera on the market...the 1520 is nice though, I'll probably look into W8 phones once its upgrade time actually. I like Android but do want something different. I get bored of phones so fast I hate the 2 year upgrade wait (even though I read its only 18months now for AT&T it still says 2 years) 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
corey0928 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 You can get a plan that will let you switch earlier than 2 years. Idk what it's called on att but it's like the jump plan on T-Mobile and edge on Verizon
Baydestrian Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 Yeah they have AT&T next but you make payments on the phone. Too complicated and ridiculous. I thought they had the 18 month for regular 2 years since I upgraded to this one before my 2 years was up. I've stuck with AT&T since 2005 because I have so many rollover minutes I never worry about going over my 450 anytime minutes (I literally have thousands of minutes now lol), I have unlimited text of course and I have unlimited data for like $20 since I got it before they cancelled that so I got to keep it. Only company that can give me UL data & text is Sprint but their coverage isn't the best and they don't have 4G LTE I believe (my mom and sister have it) 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
n8ball2013 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 We have iphones blackberries androids and one windows phone at work. The new z10s are trash grest concept poor execution I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices. We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much. Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Chris Hammer Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 We have iphones blackberries androids and one windows phone at work. The new z10s are trash grest concept poor execution I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices. We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much. Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users You're right I love my windows 8 phone, but its from a average joe perspective... Verizon issues Iphones to alot of their employees now. OP that is cool as fuck of nokia. Just got a new 925 for my wife, I want to swap mine for hers lol.. I have an older 810 its a damn tank though. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
ghostlyrich Posted December 13, 2013 Author Report Posted December 13, 2013 We have iphones blackberries androids and one windows phone at work. The new z10s are trash grest concept poor execution I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices. We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much. Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users You're right I love my windows 8 phone, but its from a average joe perspective... Verizon issues Iphones to alot of their employees now. OP that is cool as fuck of nokia. Just got a new 925 for my wife, I want to swap mine for hers lol.. I have an older 810 its a damn tank though. i got the 1020 on the way My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted December 18, 2013 Author Report Posted December 18, 2013 ta da My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
bcpballer64 Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 So hows the nokia? Btw your at 1.4m views "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
ghostlyrich Posted December 23, 2013 Author Report Posted December 23, 2013 So hows the nokia? Btw your at 1.4m views its been solid so far so fast My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted May 17, 2014 Author Report Posted May 17, 2014 So thought let every one know samsung tryed to deliver a phone in person and we turned them down because nokia had already given us a free one. Its amazing how much i learned from this situation i had at one point over 3000 people with pictures of there s4's doing the same thing now theirs close to 10,000 + people that have messaged me saying they want to send me there photos. Needless to say be careful with your s4's My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.