samsung galaxy s4 caught fire while sleeping

If you like the phone just get it. It's not something that happens to every phone.

If there wasn't someone on this forum who's phone caught on fire would you even know it happened to some people?

There's over 40 million s4s there will be issues on some.

*waits for iPhone people to say something.

If you like the phone just get it. It's not something that happens to every phone.

If there wasn't someone on this forum who's phone caught on fire would you even know it happened to some people?

There's over 40 million s4s there will be issues on some.

*waits for iPhone people to say something.

Completely agreed. And I most likely would have researched when the time came, but simply put I'm just not shopping yet. The S4 caught my eye from a friend, who also has no complaints. But seeing things like this, and the fact that it's not the only instance, makes me lose faith.

I'm on my third iPhone and really do like the phone, no real problems with either, except when I jailbroke one. I'm not a fanboy though since a smartphone is a smartphone to me. I need bluetooth, internet, storage, decent camera, an available weather app with velocities included, and typical everyday apps. I've only paid for one app on iPhone and it was well worth it to me, especially when the Moore, OK tornado hit.. That same app is on my buddy's S4.

Bottom line, its my understanding that the Android data plans are cheaper since there's not a $25 fee every month per phone.... or hell, maybe there is and I'm screwed with that charge either way :shrug:

we are in contact

Dude it sucks that your phone burnt up but you might end up profiting off of this thing. Im genuinely haooy for you man

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Yeah I was looking at that Lumia 1020 the other day, I dont care for the back camera being so big though even though its the best cell camera on the market...the 1520 is nice though, I'll probably look into W8 phones once its upgrade time actually. I like Android but do want something different. I get bored of phones so fast I hate the 2 year upgrade wait (even though I read its only 18months now for AT&T it still says 2 years)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Yeah they have AT&T next but you make payments on the phone. Too complicated and ridiculous. I thought they had the 18 month for regular 2 years since I upgraded to this one before my 2 years was up.

I've stuck with AT&T since 2005 because I have so many rollover minutes I never worry about going over my 450 anytime minutes (I literally have thousands of minutes now lol), I have unlimited text of course and I have unlimited data for like $20 since I got it before they cancelled that so I got to keep it. Only company that can give me UL data & text is Sprint but their coverage isn't the best and they don't have 4G LTE I believe (my mom and sister have it)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

We have iphones blackberries androids and one windows phone at work.

The new z10s are trash grest concept poor execution

I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices.

We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much.

Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived