Tecomah Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 that's pretty crazy. glad no one was hurt 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 My s3 gets noticeably warm when I use it as a mobile hot spot. Also when charging and watching YouTube with full brightness.
ghostlyrich Posted December 4, 2013 Author Report Posted December 4, 2013 samsung offered to repair it for free haha after a phone call were getting a whole new unit My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
David Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Love my iPhone, no issues other then sprints shitty as network... Have fun with that shit.
Baydestrian Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 iPhones suck and are boring IMO. Only Apple product I've ever bought is IPods. The 4.3 update has been rolling out for S3/S4 the past week or two. I was checking past couple of days through my phone and it was saying up to date til today and its 623mb so its slow as fuck to DL. I"m kinda glad though it didnt' update yet b/c on S3 is has big issues, hopefully will be patched in the next few days they speculate. S4 I believe already got the patch. True every phone has its issues, my Motorola SLVR back in the day was the shit. I owned that from like 2006 til 2009 I think. One of the most reliable phones I've ever had. Only thing was Itunes stopped working on it after like 2 years which wasn't a big deal 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
David Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Boring?? Lol it's a fucking phone, and it just works... They don't catch on fire either lol
Miguels Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 his siri was feminist my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Baydestrian Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 Boring?? Lol it's a fucking phone, and it just works... They don't catch on fire either lol They just seem boring to me, everybody and their mama has one. Even old ladies. Not to mention iOS7 color palette looks like it was designed by a 2nd grader. That's just my opinion though. My phone never catches fire and doesn't get warm LOL 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
ghostlyrich Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 update video on samsungs letter i recieved! My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
CommonSyns Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 Great, I was wondering why my room smells like burning something, It only happens when my phone charges when its off charging its fine. Plus it gets abnormally hot when charging way hotter than any other phone I've had. Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.