samsung galaxy s4 caught fire while sleeping

Maybe i just get lucky with phones because i torture mine but mine have never shitted out on me. Even my iphone 4 that went through probably the most shit. the day i got my new phone i only traded it to verizon because i knew it was so banged up it wasn't worth the $150 they gave me

Holy shit. That guy has 3m subs. talk about getting your video out there

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'll bet they will have a nice answer for you now. Dick move on samsungs part

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Someone in here hit the nail on the head...compare a new Nexus..new iphone and new flagship W8 phone...

In my experience with phones I have had (none were "flaghsip models" except the iphone) the W8 phone is much better then the other two. Fast, Easy, works, no forcecloses freezing etc, doesnt get hot or warm. Battery life rocks. With battery saver on I went a whole weekend in Vegas without charging and i texted/made calls with moderate usage, and kept data off unless I had to use it. My older android or iphone would not have been able to do that....I barely would make a day with android and apple.

Hopefully this keeps getting bigger. Samsung can suck it...bought a TV they made a while back lasted a few months and started acting up....gave em a cal and they pretty much told me I was SOL. stick it to them

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hopefully this keeps getting bigger. Samsung can suck it...bought a TV they made a while back lasted a few months and started acting up....gave em a cal and they pretty much told me I was SOL. stick it to them

Same mindset here, parents had a samsung video cam, broke down after light usage after just a few months and repair shops said good fucking luck getting it fixed and none of them would even touch it. Lost all interest in anything samsung since then, especially since every time my wife/friends get one of their phones I can always top their signal side by side.

All my Samsung stuff has been super tough. But is only 3 phones(old flip phone, an alias and s4) and a point and shoot. My camera did sit next to some magnets for a few months. Still works heh.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Your over 500k now btw...funny story...my little brother came up to me and started telling me how he saw a story about the s4s catching on fire and I asked him whi the vid was by and lo and behold it was you op.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived