mmets Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I personally like Pioneer. I have had others but for whatever reason I like the Pioneers. Have been running them in my vehicles for the past 10 plus years. Just a personal preference though. I do like Alpine and the older Eclipse too but always bought Pioneer. Really depends on what you want and like. Many radios are similar but then some are much better than others. I always think you pay for what you get but that's not always the case. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
775Tundra Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I use the pioneer avh- line as well. Mainly because they have maintained the same format for a few years now and it's all I know. Afraid of changing to something else and it being a pain in the ass to program. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
TeamHT Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I love the pioneers too. Good sound, great looks, and can definitely find some awesome prices depending on what features are important to you. Plus, you said for the money so that's a little different than saying what's the cheapest. $300-$400 could get you an AWESOME unit Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
boom50cal Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 No complaints from my AVH-p4400bh so far. Haven't did anything major with it, although. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
KMS Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 AVH 8500Bhs here. Android support ftw. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
CleanSierra Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 message Terry Trunk King Brocks on facebook he always has awesome like new headunits for a steal price. . your welcome This guy^^^ haha. I fucking LOVE that man you crack me up Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
evermaxx Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Pioneer AVH-8500BHS / Pioneer AVH-4600BT JVC 71BT - JVC 71 Best double dins ive used/seen. The 8500/71bt are fully loaded from each company. I get wholesale on both, lmk if you need a good price. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
CleanSierra Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I know that the JVC says it's only a 3 band EQ, but there is a pro option when adjusting and you can scroll through 9 bands to custom make your curve. So you don't have a true 9 band, but you DO have the ability to tweak it to your liking. It's also got a good built in Xover for subs and highs. It's really not a bad unit and gas Bluetooth, app radio, Pandora I believe and the iPod/JVC interface where you have control over your iPod from the HU. For the price it's hard to beat. I came from owning a nice nice double din Kenwood eXcelon with everything. This one doesn't disappoint except for lack of remote and Digital time alignment. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Terry Brocks Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 Call or contact me on facebook I have plenty of mint condition 2-dins with Navigation and detachable face 2018 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.9 2017 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.8 2016 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.7 2015 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 155.7 2015 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.3 2014 IASCA IDBL Trunk/Pickup 3 World Champion 157.1 2014 NSPL Trunk World record holder World Champion 157.4 2014 DB Drag Street Trunk World Record holder 154.4 2013 NSPL Trunk 0-48 World record holder 153.8 2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 World Champion 155.5 2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 2 World record holder 155.4 2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk World record holder 154.3 2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk Spring Break Nationals Champion 2013 Spring Break Nationals Champion IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 2012 NSPL Trunk 0-1800w World Champion record holder 151.3 @ 1731w 2012 IASCA Trunk 2 World Champion record holder 156.1 2012 USAC Trunk 1000 + World Finalist 158.4 2012 DB Drag racing Street Trunk World Champion record holder 154.3 2012 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Record 156.7 legal/sealed/dash 2011 USAC Trunk 1000+ World Record 159,4 2011 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Champion 2011 NSPL Trunk World record 156.6 dash 159.6 kick 2009 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2009 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.7 2008 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.4 2008 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2007 U.S.Top Cert. Street A,B,and C 2007 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2006 Db Drag St A World finalist. 2006 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2005 Db Drag St A World Champion 2005 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2004 Db Drag St A World finalist 2004 Db Drag US.record 642 points 2003 Db Drag Points World Champion 2003 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2002 Db Drag SS1-2NW World finalist 2002 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2001 Db Drag St 1-2 World finalist http://www.facebook....erry.SPL.Brocks Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and my love for car audio ......I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
WastedTalent Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/ine-s920hd (And I happen to have one....for sale....) Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.