sramdeen28 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 HI i am from Trinidad and Tobago , the southern most island in the caribbean ... i have been a car audio entusiast for the past 18 years and have , over time made a name for myself in tne local IASCA organisation here in my country ... I am very excited about one day owning a system featuring your MONSTER SMD 18" SUBS.... i love their design , their power handling capability and overall ruggedness ... My past systems have comprised of , KICKERS , MTX , JUGGERNAUT AND MOST RECENTLY DIGITAL DESIGNS (DD's which brought me all my IASCA sucess) In my country there is a high demand for LOUD ASS systems and the competition between vehicles are EPIC .... I want to rejoin this EPIC BATTLE for overall DOMINANCE and i think that the MONSTER SMD 18'S WILL RULE SUPREME !!! I EAGERLY AWAIT INFORMATION ON HOW I CAN PURCHASE THESE SUBS AND ALL THE INFO AND HELO THAT I CAN GET .........
CstrokerV Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 They are unavailable at this time... noe e.t.a when they will be my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Krakin Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Find someone with them and offer a very very generous amount of money. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
SnowDrifter Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 They are out of production. Only chance would be to buy used. Here's the want to buy forum http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum/17-want-to-buy/ ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
b-eazy Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I have a pair. ...I'd sell. ..if the price was way way right... ...don't know about shipping to . Trinidad :/ :/ :/
Yates Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I know how you feel living in a country where its hard to get gear in too.
sramdeen28 Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 Tnx for the feedback guys! My country is flooded with lots of the popular brands in car audio ... and the loudest vehicles here , always feature the same subs , JUGGS , DD'S , ATOMICS ...... I WANT TO CHANGE THAT !!! yes im a big fan and past owner of all these subs but i want something NEW ..... I HAVE 40000 WATTS TO PUT BEHIND SUM SUBS AND I NEED THOSE SMD 18 ...... LOOKING AT GETTING 6 OR 8 UNITS ....
Krakin Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I would love to see that build! Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Kyblack76 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Good god,... Those over sea's hard cores, take shit to GFY levels. I dig it. Welcome to the forum, and good luck in your search/build. I SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.