Jump to content

Anybody want a google glass?


Recommended Posts

Posted

$1700 to use glasses for 13 days?

No, the google glasses cost $1700.

The invite the poster received to invite 3 people to purchase them is only valid for 13 days.

Once glasses are bought, they are yours to keep and use for however long you want too.

 

 

Posted

Fuck I wish I had money, I'd be all over an invite.

Just a fair warning though, they will launch between $300 and $900, so only "serious" tech geeks should be buying them right now. They are still in early alpha stages, and are known to have issues.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

$1700 to use glasses for 13 days?

No, the google glasses cost $1700.

The invite the poster received to invite 3 people to purchase them is only valid for 13 days.

Once glasses are bought, they are yours to keep and use for however long you want too.

This is correct. Except you won't be able to sell these until the full retail version is available.

Posted

Fuck I wish I had money, I'd be all over an invite.

Just a fair warning though, they will launch between $300 and $900, so only "serious" tech geeks should be buying them right now. They are still in early alpha stages, and are known to have issues.

I haven't had a single issue with mine and they are updating constantly. I feel like there are new official apps every time I look at the my glass app

Posted

^^Hahaha! You are using your head! That's awesome lol.

Edit: tried to like your post Shane I don't think it worked..

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...