Jump to content

Anyone else out there taking finals this week


Recommended Posts

Posted

My Army experience gave me a lot of credit also but really only covered all my electives and one general ed class. I am doing my last general ed call right now (LIT) and one of my computer classes. After that is all IT classes which I think I have about 17 left. Only issue I have is that I cant take classes in the summer because I leave to train the cadets in Lewis or Knox. But with TA and Pell Grant I have only paid about 80 bucks and I'm sitting at 73 credit hours right now. No complaints on that there.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Posted

oh man.. you have no idea.. I had two finals yesterday (Fluid Mechanics and Structural Steel Design) and romorrow I have Calc II final.. Also had big final project due yesterday (building design and a couple other assignments) I cant wait till this shit be done.. Im buying a big bottle of Jack and getting fucked up tomorrow for sure.. I didnt have time for shit in last months.. and the worst is that every semester its getting worst..

Good Luck!!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

Two presentations last week- Both's A's

Project due this Thursday in German 2

Final today in my GIS class

Two finals tomorrow- One in the history of human activity and location, One in theoretical research theories.

Building an Empire.

Posted

Electronics 1 and Circuits 2 are done. Just gotta knock out Signals and Systems tomorrow and Thermodynamics Friday. I'll be glad to get that 6 week break.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

Electronics 1 and Circuits 2 are done. Just gotta knock out Signals and Systems tomorrow and Thermodynamics Friday. I'll be glad to get that 6 week break.

Are you at U of M?

Posted

Ah right on, I graduated from there in 08, spent 2 years at Mallory and Lauderdale by FedEx ground HQ, and got the hell outa Memphis finally.

Posted

Fortunately I live in MS so I only have to see the beautiful city of Memphis for an hour a day when I'm driving.

Lucky you, I grew up in Hickory Hood, went to Kirby, then Overton, and moved out to Cordova in college. Finally got the hell out and moved up here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 559 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...