rocking.that.eclipse Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Well just sitting here in a lab wondering how many other people are having college finals. I personally gave up on the school I'm going to now so all I need to shoot for is a C. Enjoying being able to get 20s on finals and call it good enough So who all is out there struggling to study like me?
DubNDodge Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I didn't study for 3/5 of my finals because I knew the content. I have one in about 3 hours. all tests have been cumulative up to this point. so I hardly have to study '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
S15_Silvia Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Yup. Solar Panels/Nanotech class ended last week, got a final for Power Systems Analysis tomorrow, Signal Processing on Friday, and Prob/Stat on Saturday. Then I go visit my parents. Usual college ish 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
HunterJohnson Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Sooo many finals, man I'm dying over here. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 Study fuck that I roll with what I know. And have a 3.85 gpa. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Nikitaaa Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 History and English finals.. bleh 2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX (4) Sundown Audio X-8's (2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's (3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries (1) Mechman 240 3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunkTEAM NWSPLBest termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 classBest termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class155db outlaw
n8ball2013 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 I dont type papers on my phone. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Bump4life Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 history today than differential equations and physics 2. then my control theories course. not looking forward to any. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Nubcakeninja Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 haha im trying to study right now :/ lol and im in the pre-med major... hate science hahaha 1995 Blazer lt 4dr 2 t1d412s 1 t2500.1bd 4 polk audio door speakers 2 dash speakers(coming soon) 1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)
mmets Posted December 10, 2013 Report Posted December 10, 2013 The college I teach at has finals this week but the school has been closed the past two days because of weather. I take online classes because its easier for me but I have my final exams every two months since I take two or three classes every two months. I do not suggest that by any means. I am only doing it because I retire from the military in another year and want to have my degree before I get out if that makes any sense. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/Pioneer DEH-80PRSPRV 8MR400-NDY (eight) PRV TW350Ti (6)Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gaugeTM Metalworkz battery terminals 120 sqft HushmatXS Power D3100 (6)Singer 350 Amp Alt Singer 320 (2)American Bass SQL3200 JL Audio JX360/4 Crossfire XS 8K (2) DC Audio XL 15s (6)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.