CodyHendo Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 First semester of college finals are the best. lol easiest gen eds.
OrzechNJ Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 took last final from Calc II at 10 today I think I did pretty well... school is officially done for me this semester! I also met my Steel Design professor and he said I did a good job on the building project so all grades should be good.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
HunterJohnson Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 My roommate has it the easiest... Volley ball final, golf final, trumpet final. Then Econ and bus law. Lucky bastard Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
goldeneye4564 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Posted December 11, 2013 My roommate has it the easiest... Volley ball final, golf final, trumpet final. Then Econ and bus law. Lucky bastard man he must be getting so hammed on friday after all that difficulty (sarcasm) I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY. Wanna ride bikes? Quote On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said: Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics! On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said: Do horns get low
JustinWillmon Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 Finished my last final ever this morning. Graduating on Saturday. Can't wait.
n8ball2013 Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 Down to one class and its a ten page paper on shit I do everyday. Wonder if ill get dinged for no references lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted December 12, 2013 Report Posted December 12, 2013 Turn in your boss' phone number to verify self citation? lol. Good luck everyone, get it done and get a good drink after. As long as you guys picked out a decent field to go into, it'll be worth it once it's done. Meanwhile, you guys who are only in school and not working a full time job on top, party your ass off and enjoy the lack of responsibility while you still can lol. UBL | Build Log
afro Posted December 14, 2013 Report Posted December 14, 2013 Last final exam was last night, both projects are going to ruin my weekend, but I'm done as soon as I submit my individual assignment Sunday night I'm good until Jan. On the bright side, I start my new job in this field on the 23rd! Done working in techie IT stuff finally.
afro Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 Well, all.... how did finals go? Grades posted yet? Got a 90 on my one final exam, both final projects are still being graded. Have a borderline A in one class, and a solid A in the other. Now if they'll just get to my projects and grade em.
n8ball2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 Im waiting for assignments to be grsded have a 99 in one course and a 93 in asecond with 2 assigbments to be graded. If I get a b im going to be pissed. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.