Sonic Electronix

I had a cop give me a ticket in my 86 suburban last year, he wrote on the ticket he heard me 4 1/2 blocks away ended up paying a $500 dollar fine since it wasn't the first time I had been sited for noice pollution

I think i discussed this with Meade before.... but i think it was 2 years ago me and my cousin was at this event in Indianapolis, Indiana. We had hotel rooms that was on the 16 floor and we could head everybodys lil trunks beatin. We were just chiilin with these females and all of a sudden someones system was bumpin so hard that it was making the air conditioning vents in the hotel vibrate like crazy!!! I think it was somebodys excusion or somethin because i cant see someones sedan beating that hard. Ever since then i have been a basshead. I mean how can bass travel upwards 16 stories high and vibrate the vents that hard?? I thought an explosion happend or a somethin was happening down there. I'm amazed at alot of you guys systems that can be heard that far!!! Birds flying out of trees, pictures coming off of walls, store windows moving like jello. lol I gotta get me a tahoe or a suburban soon i feel left out.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

i know alot of people say that its false that bass gets louder the further away you get away from the source but ive actually noticed that it can under certain circumstances. like if im in a room, the bass gets amplified by the resonance of the room which makes me feel like its louder than standing near the car with nothing for the bass to resonate off. if you were in a small room then that may be why it was so loud i think. im speaking out of my ass here but i feel like there is some truth to what im saying just from observations. take what im saying with a grain of salt

i know alot of people say that its false that bass gets louder the further away you get away from the source but ive actually noticed that it can under certain circumstances. like if im in a room, the bass gets amplified by the resonance of the room which makes me feel like its louder than standing near the car with nothing for the bass to resonate off. if you were in a small room then that may be why it was so loud i think. im speaking out of my ass here but i feel like there is some truth to what im saying just from observations. take what im saying with a grain of salt

yea i know what your saying...ive had a friend with a 10 in his ride that sounded loud from the outside but as soon as i sat in i couldnt feel or tell that a sub was playing

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived