Sonic Electronix

OMG im so sick of seeing these threads....

There needs to be a post stickied for the noobs that states something like....

THERE IS NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO ESTIMATE HOW LOUD YOUR CAR IS and or WILL BE.

You can get matching cars/amps/ subs and just because one vehicle will hit a 150, doesnt mean the other one will too.

There are so many varibles its not funny. Such as 1 amp may put out more power then the other, one car might have its seats in different positions (yes seat position effects the meter), one power wire maybe a bit longer causing more resistance.

My guess, I say your car will do 101db on a 60 hertz burp....

Why, because never expect anything for score. You can have the best audio gear avaible and still have a shit score do to poor install, poor knowledge.

You can get matching cars/amps/ subs and just because one vehicle will hit a 150, doesnt mean the other one will too.

There are so many varibles its not funny. Such as 1 amp may put out more power then the other, one car might have its seats in different positions (yes seat position effects the meter), one power wire maybe a bit longer causing more resistance.

Why, because never expect anything for score. You can have the best audio gear avaible and still have a shit score do to poor install, poor knowledge.

Tis' very true. This is what makes the difference between winning and losing in the lanes.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

wow thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH. when is aw this thread basically what you said in the first couple lines is exactly what i was gonna say

if you wanna know what your hitting take it to a shop and have it metered, go buy one or be like i did and trade an amp and throw in some cash and get yourself one other than that WE DONT KNOW

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!