Could this possibly be a scam?

oh damn, I use to work in Severna Park. Going to ask the guy if I can stop by and have a look.

Item location:
Severna Park, Maryland, United States

Helllllll yeah, that'd be great. I know I'd love to know if these are real.

They were all gone before he replied to my message lol

You are all awful naive to rely on paypal to cover your ass

Paypal has stepped up their game for consumers the last few years.

Ive had horrible experiences with them in the past getting screwed on ebay.

Now they seem to be overly attentive. its 90% buyer 10% seller.

Feels like as the seller we have lost all out rights thanks to their new polices.

i got a few decks from a truck driver that would go to kenwood and would get loaded an extra pallet.. i got a $2000 deck for $200 and got a few more i sold for a quick buck.. think he told me he got the pallet at $1300 and was making $3000 off it by the time he got to the truck yard

also the seller's account name is helgaschuler49

her paypal address is her name at yahoo.com

4 other people also bought them

if she fucks us all over there will be hell to pay! :jon:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

just got an email from the seller,

"I'm sorry but I had to refund your PayPal payment, due to a problem with my account. But I've now sorted out all the problems with my PayPal account and have sent a invoice to your PayPal account so you can make payment again through PayPal quick and easy. Please log into your PayPal account to view and pay the invoice. I'll be ready to ship as planned soon as the invoice is paid, Thank you for your business"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, should I just walk away now?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

Wanna ride bikes?

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

Do horns get low

Personally, I don't buy from unranked people or whatever but you could get lucky.

EDIT: Yes, wait, no...run don't walk

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

also, she is unverified...

Payment To:
Helga Schuler (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Seller's ID:
helgaschuler49
Seller's Email:
well, funds are tight as it is. I am gonna have to cancel the new "bill" she made. What I don't understand is, she HAD my money already. WHY refund?
maybe n8 or someone can chime in.

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

ffs, now what am I suppose to do with the double din dash kit that shipped today already lmao.

guess I am gonna have to scour over the for sale section or audiosavings lol ffs!!

Wanna ride bikes?

Do horns get low

I'd be interested to see what the new invoice looks like.....If they changed it and it doesn't really have any specific model numbers or detail in it, can paypal really give you any support? (what little you get to begin with)

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived