Jump to content

home depo / cutting


Recommended Posts

Posted

never really got home depo to cut my cut outs.

a friend wants a box for 2 8's

home depo cuts your mdf if you want right

do they charge extra , is it alot ?

anyone had experience with them

Posted

They charge per cut but if your lucky they will only charge you for a few. Don't count on them to be perfect, did that once and every cut was off and far from square. I use them to cut my peaces to a size I can fit in my ride and thats it.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

From what I remember it's 4 free cuts and 25 cents after for each.

Sometimes they are spot on but sometimes they can be off a tiny bit

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

they are accurate if you mark the wood and tell them where to cut.. i actually put the blade where i wanted and they just turn it on and slide it down.. you just need to be on them.. all i paid was a $10 for a tip since the cuts where done the way i wanted them and was perfect

Posted

I used to work in that dept at my local Lowes, was back in 2008 but yeah we never charged. We were only supposed to do 4 cuts max but I didn't care honestly. One guy always came in and had me do cuts for his boxes and b/c I'm into car audio too I really didn't mind lol. I was always perfect as possible, if I fucked up I'd start over and do it the right way

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 420 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...