home depo / cutting

i got mine cute at home depot.. it was free but you really need to make sure they cut where you want them to or they will cut in the wrong side of the wood making it 1/4 smaller

They charge per cut but if your lucky they will only charge you for a few. Don't count on them to be perfect, did that once and every cut was off and far from square. I use them to cut my peaces to a size I can fit in my ride and thats it.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

never did home depo but I did lowes one day, it was like 60, or 70 cents a cut. So Im sure they are about same or close.

home depot didnt charge me

From what I remember it's 4 free cuts and 25 cents after for each.

Sometimes they are spot on but sometimes they can be off a tiny bit

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

they are accurate if you mark the wood and tell them where to cut.. i actually put the blade where i wanted and they just turn it on and slide it down.. you just need to be on them.. all i paid was a $10 for a tip since the cuts where done the way i wanted them and was perfect

I used to work in that dept at my local Lowes, was back in 2008 but yeah we never charged. We were only supposed to do 4 cuts max but I didn't care honestly. One guy always came in and had me do cuts for his boxes and b/c I'm into car audio too I really didn't mind lol. I was always perfect as possible, if I fucked up I'd start over and do it the right way

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived