Don't mess with stray cats...

Feral cats are pricks. Fuck Feral cats, they claw the fuck outta your face lol.\

Domesticated are cool though.

This is my point. From what I saw in the vid she was trying to get it out of her yard. She didn't kick or touch it just kick snow at it. She turned and it attacked. I'm not sure if you ever had any experience with feral cats but they are mean as hell.

Alright come to my house I'll throw snow in your face repeatedly and then you just walk away. Sound good to you or would you attack me?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Your taking this a little too far. Would if would been a little kid? I'm sure you would be singing a different tune. I get your point, if she would dropped kick the cat then I would agree she what was coming.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

A child's parents should teach them not to be mean to animals. If the cat would have just ran up and attacked her for no reason then I could see her kicking at it to defend herself but it didn't it responded to her provocation. She got exactly what she deserved.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You know that dog is saying '' Bitch you deserved it, leaving me out in the snow and fucking with the only chance of some pussy i had in years"

truthsayer

all i can say is............that shit cray cray

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

dumb bitch is dumb.....Don't fuck with something your not prepared to defend yourself from....It's an animal, like all animals, when they feel threatened they will attack. The human is making the decision here, not that animal.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I dont agree with dumping cats at all. I am not a cat person really but I dont approve of abusing them... Feral cats wouldnt be such an issue if people would fix their animals ESPECIALLY cats because they reproduce EVERY time they have feline relations...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived