ToNasty Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 I like my single set in front. I don't want to hear anything coming from behind me ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
bcbrassard Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 Ok i know the brand now, ya those look good. Alot of people are happy with the CT Sounds brand. Check on a 125.2 amp for them unless you have another brand in mind.
Baydestrian Posted December 20, 2013 Author Report Posted December 20, 2013 That CT amp looks good to go, only $140. Thanks! I almost want to pull the trigger on the ID's right now 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Baydestrian Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 I so wish, I need to come up with $600 before the end of January to pay my new bed off before I get hit by interest. So once that is taken care of I can focus on this plus tax season is right after that 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
bighossf150 Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Since you have a 80prs on the way get a 4 channel so you can run active, a 2 channel wouldnt do that hu justice Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bcbrassard Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 Right on. way to be responsible. And yes active off a 4 ch would make those speakers shine.
Baydestrian Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 Reasonably priced 4 channel amp rec? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
gr8handogoatness Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 I just run front stage. Do it right and the whole car will sound good and the people in the back wont even know. Rear fill tends to mess with the sound stage. I would make sure to get plenty of power behind the comps you decide on. ID makes good stuff, CT sounds makes killer stuff too. As long as its a decent brand with the right power, placement is more of an issue than individual component, especially running active.
bighossf150 Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 What's reasonably priced to you $100, $200, $300? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.