So its Christmas and almost tax return time.. Lately I've been on the hunt for my first firearm. Viable for concealed carry, home defense, and range time. Preferably chambered in 9mm. I've got access to a Springfield Xdm 4.5", Beretta Px4 Storm, and a local shop/range that does rentals. I haven't fired either of the above yet. But I've also been looking into a Glock 17 or 19. I know it comes down to how well I shoot each one and how they feel to me, just trying to explore all my options before I just pick one up. Expecting to put 50-100rds through each before I'm settled. Any suggestions, gripes, or any other input you guys can throw my way?

I have shot all those and they lall do a great job, if you body type is smaller you may like the way the glock is concealed unless you wear bigger clothes but that also depends on the holster . None of those are a bad choices and each will do what you need them to. Once you shoot them and hold them that will be the best option, since each person has a style they like that fits them.

Dont tooss out the m&p either. Or a sig 2022. Whats your budget? Id like a sig 226 mk25 but the mags keep me away

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm looking at around $650 for the budget, keeps me open for the options. Already expecting to change the sights and add a ghost connector if I settle with a Glock. I'll check out the M&P and Sigs next time I'm by the other shop before work. Holster's will be full kydex custom built after I finally pick the firearm.

The m&p is a great weapon as is Glock... I am more partial to Glocks but I carry an M&P 9mm for work and I really like it so either is a great choice

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I really like the way the Kahr PM9 feels in my hand. But my carry gun is my XDS although it is a .45 acp.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Ive actually kinda settled with an XDS to be my backup after school. I'm just more drawn to the 9mm based on abundance, price per round etc. I'll also be using whichever firearm I settle on to teach my girlfriend after I'm confident in my own abilities. Luckily I met an FDLE instructor and he's offered for me to join some classes.

Archived