Jump to content

HDMI brands to buy?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Amazon Basics, 2 Pack of 6ft cable is $10

can confirm amazon basics is the shiznit.

I have an Amazon Basic optical cable. Beefy little cable for sure.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

amazon basic FTMFW!

Posted

I've gotten all of mine through monoprice.com

Good quality IMO. Are they the best? Probably not, but for the price, they aren't far off.

They sell in different gauges as well.

I'm with this guy

:ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

monoprice or gtfo.

This. Digital signals don't really give a fuck what they're traveling over. That and monoprice cables are WELL built - I have several.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

1s and 0s don't get scrambled. GOLD COVERED URANIUM INFUSED DIAMOND WIRES

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2174 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...