Jump to content

My house almost burned down


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was expecting a catman rage quit, but this is awesome as well

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

But teamht who uses breakers anymore? That's why this forum sucks.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

you breaker runnin pussys breakers FTMFL....

lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

I just come to tell you guys disconnecting power supplies once a fire is started will magically stop all fires and you guys just jump on me. This is why I don't come to this forum anymore. You guys think and use brains and stuff. I mean, idiots gosh

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Has someone made a cat symbol yet? I mean, what if were in serious need of more awesome knowledge and he's not around?

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...