Edit- op a pulley, cai, and a tune will really bring your gtp to life.

Ok, ill prolly have to get on some of the GP forums then. And its an 06 so technically its only a GT bevause in 06 the G6 was introduced and was given the gtp trim. So for the GP in 06 there is the base model, supercharged GT, and v8 gxp

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Edit- op a pulley, cai, and a tune will really bring your gtp to life.

Ok, ill prolly have to get on some of the GP forums then. And its an 06 so technically its only a GT bevause in 06 the G6 was introduced and was given the gtp trim. So for the GP in 06 there is the base model, supercharged GT, and v8 gxp

Just hit up zzp they are the place to go as far as those cars go.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You might throw on a small bottle of NOS to help out now and then ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Cant tell if you are trolling or serious. I dont think nos would be applicable because I want something that responds to the pedal all the time not a "go fast button" plus meth can help prevent detonation

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You're not getting detonation on a stock car unless you're running cheap gas. Trust me I've had supercharged cars, and multiple friends with Gtp's. The methanol is a waste of time for you spend your money on something else.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Cant tell if you are trolling or serious. I dont think nos would be applicable because I want something that responds to the pedal all the time not a "go fast button" plus meth can help prevent detonation

No ... Not trolling

We normally set up our NOS systems to where the ignitor botton is connected to the gas pedal and is used when needed ...

You set something up that "responds to the pedal all of the time" ... expect your engine to have a short life span ...

just saying

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Meth seems to be the new internet thing. Like water injection 5 years ago. And NOS intercooler foggers 5-10 years before that.

You are thousands of dollars in mods and many pounds of boost away from needing anything like that. Really with proper fuel and tuning you won't ever need it. Just another tank to fill and/or system to get wrong.

Spend your money to get your fuel system right and a proper dyno tune. That's the best way to avoid pre-detonation.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived