Ahmed Johnson Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 By the way, I did my own install and do others. I will however pay for a ported box since I know the pro's will do a better job than me. I can work off of plans, but I feel more comfortable paying someone who does that as a living.
n8ball2013 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Ahmed you might be giving some people too much credit. Designing a box isnt terribly difficult and chances are if you do some reading ask some questiobs and then post your design fro critique you will probably be quite pleased and astounded at how easy it can be. Beats paying for a design and someone to build it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Built vs bought, you can build your own shit and still be a dick. But then again, you can buy it done and be cool as fuck. Berger has done a shit load of builds, and he's even doing a build in cody's truck, after cody has done several in it himself. At the end of the day, cody is still going to be a cool ass dude. Not all of the work in it is being done by Berger, but I garun-damn-tee cody is going to give credit to Berger all the time on the crazy wall he is doing in that poor F-150. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Ahmed Johnson Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Ahmed you might be giving some people too much credit. Designing a box isnt terribly difficult and chances are if you do some reading ask some questiobs and then post your design fro critique you will probably be quite pleased and astounded at how easy it can be. Beats paying for a design and someone to build it. I know you are right, but the guy I was buying my boxes from charged me next to nothing for labor and I just had to pick up the material. The labor cost I usually pay, is worth not going in there and fucking something up, making a bad cut or just miscalculating measurements for tuning the box. The only boxes I really feel comfortable making are sealed.
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Built vs bought, you can build your own shit and still be a dick. But then again, you can buy it done and be cool as fuck. Berger has done a shit load of builds, and he's even doing a build in cody's truck, after cody has done several in it himself. At the end of the day, cody is still going to be a cool ass dude. Not all of the work in it is being done by Berger, but I garun-damn-tee cody is going to give credit to Berger all the time on the crazy wall he is doing in that poor F-150. lol, I was just gonna say, CODY?!?! i dont respect you.. lol.. fuck.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Borris The Blade Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Me, I'd never let someone else build my shit but thats me. I take alot of pride in my work, it my not be the best work but it's all me. I don't care if someone had their ride built if they aren't a jackass about it. Like it's been said it's all about their attitude about it. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.