Why I think Obama Is the best president of our generation.

Now, I am only 21, And have only really lived through 1-2 presidencies, but I think I am in the clear saying that obama snuck more shit into law than any other president has. I mean, how many times does he need to pass a bill overnight while some crazy ordeal is happening that has the whole country's eyes on it. I never pay to much about politicians, so I can't think of the things right off the back, but over the past 8 years. All I remember is seeing is all the shady shit he did. And who ever said the thing about the jobs, hit that shit spot on.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Now, I am only 21, And have only really lived through 1-2 presidencies, but I think I am in the clear saying that obama snuck more shit into law than any other president has. I mean, how many times does he need to pass a bill overnight while some crazy ordeal is happening that has the whole country's eyes on it. I never pay to much about politicians, so I can't think of the things right off the back, but over the past 8 years. All I remember is seeing is all the shady shit he did. And who ever said the thing about the jobs, hit that shit spot on.

6 years you mean. He still has two years left to try and tank the economy

even if it was only extra 50 helping a kid would be nice but its not, and what would you say to the hundred and thousands families that had a good plan to begin with, but not there rates and the deductibles have doubled, and networks have less doctors, which equal more wait times and a decrease in quality of care. or the families that signed up for health care and then got call days later saying there was a mistake it would be 3 times what quoted, or how about the people who where suppose to be able to keep plans but most wont and if you are able to you will have to pay even more extra. so much fuck ups. he did not find Osama, that was already been going on for years it just happened the info came when he was in office. Its war they kill us, I've been deployed many times in combat, fuck that if they have info that can save mine or my buddies life and others then do what you need to get it out of them. There only goal is to kill you, so why make it easy for them. other presidents had 1 scandal and was almost kicked out here has hide and lied so many times and not even a hint of being kicked out, any real person can see that does not make sense.

Guess whos footing the bill for obamacare? Its the same thing. If its so grest why did all the people whp voted for it get exemptions. And are you signed up for it?

the expected increase in cost (taxes or otherwise) to the 85% of america who already has their own insurance, is somewhere south of 1% of their normal yearly federal tax costs. I don't see a problem with that, if i spend $5k in federal taxes a year, i'll gladly throw an extra $50 into the pot to make sure some poor innocent child out there gets the medical attention they need.

i'm not some greedy monster.

if you dont mind spending an extra $50 then why dont you donate to charity instead of go against the very foundation of the U.S. constitution and encourage big government, the very base of government is force... again with the metaphors haha sorry but gov is like fire, small and contained it is quite possibly the most valuable tool us humans have. Big and out of control fires are devastating, killing everything in its path.

i don't know what it is about 8's....one day i am gonna do a build with a LOT of them.

You didn't answer the question. Did you enroll in it? Better yet are you a healthy adult age 26-35. If you think your premium si only going up 50 bucks my guess is no. Obammacare is great for the fat sick old and disabled and poor. You know what it does for the healthy premiums go way up Deductibles shoot through the roof and the overall cost of insurance is out of reach still for the average person. Since youre touting it as the best thing ever from the messiah himself why arent you enrolled?

I have good insurance. and i never touted it as the best thing ever, but it's a good start, as i said with flawed execution. the previous way wasn't doing anyone any good. so i would ask of you what your idea of a better plan would be? and messiah himself? really? i said best president of our generation. not ever. our generation assuming generation X and Y, the most predominate of this forum.

No i'm not a healthy adult age 26 to 35, i've actually got a fairly serious medical condition, that i got lucky enough to be working for a company with great insurance when it struck me. i've been out of work since november and barely getting buy on the little disability i'm allowed while i try to heal up.

I fucking hate when people ask these questions....I didn't realize it was everyone else's responsibility to develop a credible healthcare plan and not the people who we pay millions of dollars to do so. Instead, they shutdown because they can't make a fucking decision and still get paid for it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Obamacare is the best!!!! Lmao, says no part time employee ever, that used to get 29+ hours a week but now is stuck to under 29 hours a week. That fucked over so many damn people. That effected me, and I was not happy at all. How is that supposed to help me? Because of that, I was only allowed to work less hours. SO in turn, I make less money, and now have to pay more for my health insurance. How is that good?

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

all i gotta say is..... THEY TOOK ARRRRRRRR JOOOOOOOOOOOOBZZZZZZZZZ!

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

it was just his opinion, no need to get aggressive...

and his opinion is wrong so we need to beat him to death lmao. People go crazy when it comes to politics. I almost got arrested at a voting hall for talking to people. Shit's no joke man.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm