The Automotive Picture Post

The monster I mentioned. Upgraded from a 2.4L blower to a 2.8L. Put down 710/665 on the last run with a 3" pulley at 20lbs. They were swapping in a 2.75" when I left, in for numbers LOL.

(Hard to get good pics AND stay out of the way)

CobraMotor.jpg

CobraDyno.jpg

TermiBay.jpg

335/30R18 Proxes

Proxes335.jpg

First run, base tune.

JAN13CobraRun1.jpg

Second run, 700whp

DynoGraph700HP.jpg

Run 1

Run 2 700WHP!!!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

what drop springs are on that car, ken?

the 3 inch rear and 2 inch front springs we did on the paxton car ended up being too low to resuse the factory panhard bar... and since it's going to be for sale soon, we want to put a kit on to reuse the sway bar.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

the 3 inch rear and 2 inch front springs we did on the paxton car ended up being too low to resuse the factory panhard bar... and since it's going to be for sale soon, we want to put a kit on to reuse the sway bar.

My car has Ford Racing K-Springs, about 1.5" drop all around. Sway bar shouldnt be affected by lowering, the panhard almost has to be, preferably an adjustable like the Steeda I have.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My car has Ford Racing K-Springs, about 1.5" drop all around. Sway bar shouldnt be affected by lowering, the panhard almost has to be, preferably an adjustable like the Steeda I have.

we threw a Steeda adjustable panhard bar on it. It was weird, I didn't think the swaybar would be affected either. But the bastard just won't work. Not sure why, I did the front end and got drunk while they finished on the back end haha.

wish I had $25k laying around to buy this cocksucker...fresh MT-82 getting put in it as soon as the parts come to my dad

starting his own wrecker and repo business. he got laid off from a 3rd party oil field service company a little over a month ago. Believe it or not, close to $6k a month in expenses running one of those places. Fuel and truck payment included.

selling the car gives him an extra $650 a month of leeway

Fuck me these things are ridiculous

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived