The Automotive Picture Post

I will never plasti dip anything on the exterior of my truck. I absolutely cannot stand it.

I thought that is where you stood on the matter lol

Comes off too easy for my liking.

I think this is the right video

https://youtu.be/-h27r_-wHOY

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

spends 3k on woofers

3500 on amps

2k on batteries

1k+ on wiring

1k+ on alts

gets $600 plastidip paint job

ya gotta disagree. n8's too old for that shit. plastidip paintjob's are 18-30 year old stuff. not mid 30's, used to be hard as fuck now I'm a dad, but I'll still fuck you up, paintjobs.

12064328_976573115725809_1682326394_n.jp

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Well jeez josh just tear me down lol. You gotta admit that s8 I posted looks bad ass lol. And I did preface my plastidip comment with I imagine it's not really your style lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Comes off too easy for my liking.

I thought that at first too then I learned through trial and error that when done right it's actually not that easy to take off, prep work is key just like any other type of "paint job".

Also if you do it thin it won't peel off at all basically, it has to be very thick for that to work right.

Either I'd never paint a whole car with it.

Durability wise it is pretty good though, I did the trim on my Jimmy with it and it hasn't come of in 3+years.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Replaced transmission mounts today.. Not that complicated but very little room..

F364A14B-BD4C-437F-B7FD-76D2DADD7E9F.jpg3062CC99-0946-43B8-86C5-5802E7BF37EA.jpg7FC065CA-CA87-48B3-B4D2-A0837FB4B480.jpgF1C88612-98A3-4298-8C5D-D0739E37323B.jpg

Car rides better, less vibration on high speeds, gears switch smoother..

Guibo and CSB going next.. Maybe next week..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Well jeez josh just tear me down lol. You gotta admit that s8 I posted looks bad ass lol. And I did preface my plastidip comment with I imagine it's not really your style lol

i'd plastidip a s8 haha. but I'm 19, almost 20. hell, if I had a vette I'd plastidip it, different color for every meet.

actually talked about plastidipping the 5.0 I work on. There's a guy around the OKC area that has a grabber green boss 302, that plastidips his car something different every 2-3 months.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived