Damaged Industried buffer spring

339757_3890697461996_1957153836_o.jpg

mine have multiplied.

By the fall I'll have a

ar-10

18 inch barrel

16 inch barrel

14.5 inch barrel

and one left to do something else with. I'm really really debating a 300 blackout but its so much easier to stock one caliber and Ive really worked at slimming my calibers down

Still debating this... I would highly recommend building that black out extremely fun to shoot for sure and you could definitely tell the difference in power. A big plus is you don't need new mags just remember what is in the mag or else something will go boom.

I'd only go 300 if I could get a suppressor

Why wouldn't you. People always make it a big hype about how expensive it is and you are not sure if you are able to get one. In most case if you are able to get and own guns you will qualify to get the suppressor it's just a huge waiting game. I'm still waiting for my ok to own a suppressor. Most my rifles have a muzzle break that is threaded for a suppressor.

Since this is all the AR lovers I figure this will be a good place for this question. I am going to be valedictorian of my class in high school. My dad told me that since I worked so hard to get that that he would give me money to buy and customize an AR for my graduation present. What do you guys think. What brand and why? Or should I build one from scratch and if so where to start? I am currently looking at a Rock River. The budget for everything is $2000. What do you guys think?

Rock river is a good start for starters. But for 2000 is plenty enough to build your own AR. The most expensive part you will buy is the lower receiver and they could be had for as low as 300. I could throw some good places to buy from but they are bookmarked on my computer and I'm on mobile now. Do some looking around on gun broker.

I would only do the 300 supressed and my cleo wont sign off on it. Id have to go the trust route. I may do the pistol tjing with the sig tac brace though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Rock river is a good start for starters. But for 2000 is plenty enough to build your own AR. The most expensive part you will buy is the lower receiver and they could be had for as low as 300. I could throw some good places to buy from but they are bookmarked on my computer and I'm on mobile now. Do some looking around on gun broker.

What kinds of brands for receivers, triggers, etc. would you recommend? I don't care to front some money of my own as long as they are top quality.

Archived