Borris The Blade Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Its a tv show and thats all it is. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Turboelky Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Just watched this episode off my DVR. While the OKC cars may not be exactly "street cars", the boys in Cali have watched them on TV and should have known what they were facing. There shouldn't be any whining about it, they got their ASSES HANDED TO THEM! Not only did they lose, but they looked like cry babies with all that lane crap. All the prep crap. Don't show up with a knife to an RPG fight, you'll lose. Their fastest car lost by a whole lot. When I knew there was going to be a battle between OKC and Cali, I already knew what the results would be. Cali boys out at the track are WAY too cocky and arrogant. That's the problem. And I'm not hating on Cali, I'm born and raised here.
Miguels Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Just watched this episode off my DVR. While the OKC cars may not be exactly "street cars", the boys in Cali have watched them on TV and should have known what they were facing. There shouldn't be any whining about it, they got their ASSES HANDED TO THEM! Not only did they lose, but they looked like cry babies with all that lane crap. All the prep crap. Don't show up with a knife to an RPG fight, you'll lose. Their fastest car lost by a whole lot. When I knew there was going to be a battle between OKC and Cali, I already knew what the results would be. Cali boys out at the track are WAY too cocky and arrogant. That's the problem. And I'm not hating on Cali, I'm born and raised here. i agree with part of your post.. where i dont agree is there are way faster cars than you think.. they just dont call them street cars like what you seen on tv.. a coworker of mine has a 6 second drag car.. Cali boys crewed up by taking street cars instead of dragsters and OKC shouldnt be bragging about it either.. would you brag about taking candy from a baby? just like when i used to street race i wouldn't brag about beating a ricer my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Turboelky Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Just watched this episode off my DVR. While the OKC cars may not be exactly "street cars", the boys in Cali have watched them on TV and should have known what they were facing. There shouldn't be any whining about it, they got their ASSES HANDED TO THEM! Not only did they lose, but they looked like cry babies with all that lane crap. All the prep crap. Don't show up with a knife to an RPG fight, you'll lose. Their fastest car lost by a whole lot. When I knew there was going to be a battle between OKC and Cali, I already knew what the results would be. Cali boys out at the track are WAY too cocky and arrogant. That's the problem. And I'm not hating on Cali, I'm born and raised here. i agree with part of your post.. where i dont agree is there are way faster cars than you think.. they just dont call them street cars like what you seen on tv.. a coworker of mine has a 6 second drag car.. Cali boys crewed up by taking street cars instead of dragsters and OKC shouldnt be bragging about it either.. would you brag about taking candy from a baby? just like when i used to street race i wouldn't brag about beating a ricer I know what your saying. And I know all about what cars are out here lurking, and some of the cars are "street able".. I sure didn't see them on the show, I don't know where these cali boys came from! LOL. But with all the BS they were talking, they could have at least won a race.
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 A "street outlaw" is a car that is not only driven to and from the races, but also to and from work every day. Fucking hate that show. None of those rides are streetable. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Azagtoth502 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 To me the Farmtruck is streetable , half the hp is from nitrous so the c.r. is low. But yea show is staged as hell but I still dig the cars. Love the Nova. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Turboelky Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 I agree with that ^^^ and none of them are street able. They are pretty much full on drag cars. At the same time, so were a few on this particular episode. Matter of fact, only the red Chevy Silverado looked to be the only one that was "street able". Cali got stomped out, ad looked bad doing it. Period. Only character I enjoy watching on there is farm truck!!!
matt14 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 I have heard a lot of different stories. A friend of mine found a post from the " Izzy" guy with truck. He said that it was legit and they lost. Now I also heard that the OKC and discovery channel guys were handpicking the cars and races. I looked up "brodie" on youtube and he was running a chevelle and not a nova. But it is what it is, HELLA scripted and THE only car that is a "streetcar" is the farmtruck. They are also 1/8 mile cars and not 1/4. They would be around a 7sec car if geared properly. Cali guys were acting like asses with the whole no prep then prep bullshit. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
matt14 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Now this is a street car. Fuckin beast! 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
boom50cal Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Examples of true street cars. AV Boys Mustang, 331 Stroker, T5, 4.56's. Beater Bomb, 5.3, Lots of spray, TH400, 3.27's. Fr8Train, turbo 408ci, 6 speed...bad bitch And the LSxWilly's If you can't drive in somewhat comfort back and forth to work, take your kids to school, or let your bitch drive it, it's not a street car lol. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.