Street Outlaws ( OK vs Cali )

Just watched this episode off my DVR. While the OKC cars may not be exactly "street cars", the boys in Cali have watched them on TV and should have known what they were facing. There shouldn't be any whining about it, they got their ASSES HANDED TO THEM!

Not only did they lose, but they looked like cry babies with all that lane crap. All the prep crap. Don't show up with a knife to an RPG fight, you'll lose.

Their fastest car lost by a whole lot. When I knew there was going to be a battle between OKC and Cali, I already knew what the results would be.

Cali boys out at the track are WAY too cocky and arrogant. That's the problem. And I'm not hating on Cali, I'm born and raised here.

Just watched this episode off my DVR. While the OKC cars may not be exactly "street cars", the boys in Cali have watched them on TV and should have known what they were facing. There shouldn't be any whining about it, they got their ASSES HANDED TO THEM!

Not only did they lose, but they looked like cry babies with all that lane crap. All the prep crap. Don't show up with a knife to an RPG fight, you'll lose.

Their fastest car lost by a whole lot. When I knew there was going to be a battle between OKC and Cali, I already knew what the results would be.

Cali boys out at the track are WAY too cocky and arrogant. That's the problem. And I'm not hating on Cali, I'm born and raised here.

i agree with part of your post..

where i dont agree is there are way faster cars than you think.. they just dont call them street cars like what you seen on tv.. a coworker of mine has a 6 second drag car.. Cali boys crewed up by taking street cars instead of dragsters and OKC shouldnt be bragging about it either.. would you brag about taking candy from a baby? just like when i used to street race i wouldn't brag about beating a ricer

i agree with part of your post..

where i dont agree is there are way faster cars than you think.. they just dont call them street cars like what you seen on tv.. a coworker of mine has a 6 second drag car.. Cali boys crewed up by taking street cars instead of dragsters and OKC shouldnt be bragging about it either.. would you brag about taking candy from a baby? just like when i used to street race i wouldn't brag about beating a ricer

I know what your saying. And I know all about what cars are out here lurking, and some of the cars are "street able".. I sure didn't see them on the show, I don't know where these cali boys came from! LOL. But with all the BS they were talking, they could have at least won a race.

I agree with that ^^^ and none of them are street able. They are pretty much full on drag cars. At the same time, so were a few on this particular episode. Matter of fact, only the red Chevy Silverado looked to be the only one that was "street able". Cali got stomped out, ad looked bad doing it. Period.

Only character I enjoy watching on there is farm truck!!!

I have heard a lot of different stories. A friend of mine found a post from the " Izzy" guy with truck. He said that it was legit and they lost. Now I also heard that the OKC and discovery channel guys were handpicking the cars and races. I looked up "brodie" on youtube and he was running a chevelle and not a nova. But it is what it is, HELLA scripted and THE only car that is a "streetcar" is the farmtruck. They are also 1/8 mile cars and not 1/4. They would be around a 7sec car if geared properly. Cali guys were acting like asses with the whole no prep then prep bullshit.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Examples of true street cars.

AV Boys Mustang, 331 Stroker, T5, 4.56's.

Beater Bomb, 5.3, Lots of spray, TH400, 3.27's.

Fr8Train, turbo 408ci, 6 speed...bad bitch

And the LSxWilly's :)

1048821_10151732379087112_99447642_o.jpg

If you can't drive in somewhat comfort back and forth to work, take your kids to school, or let your bitch drive it, it's not a street car lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived