zayres29 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Posted January 15, 2014 Good looking car. Disgusting, terrible, shitty looking Mustang. horrible horrible mustang the ass is repulsive Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 I wonder how much boost the stock internals of that 4-banger can handle? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 A 4 cylinder stang is blasphemy imo THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 A 4 cylinder stang is blasphemy imo They are fun though. There's several SVO Fox cars in the 10's. But, like any high power turbo 4 banger, laggy as fawk. VW and Volvo have their shit together with twin charged 4 bangers. As this one is in the low 9's.... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 I wonder how much boost the stock internals of that 4-banger can handle? I was thinking te same thing. Probably won't be long before we start seeing some crazy ass 4 banger mustang builds. They are also talking about a 6 cylinder ecoboost to replace the 6 they run now. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 A 4 cylinder stang is blasphemy imo I feel the same way if you are going to buy American muscle it should be a v8. But with today's gas prices the idea of people having the option to get a fuel efficeint mustang is going to be a huge selling point for them and I bet they will sell a bunch of them. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
n8ball2013 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Exactly. It's a Mustang an iconic muscle car. It's a fucking American icon. Not some Honda buzzing down the street. We made fun of those 4 cylinder fox bodies all the time. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 Exactly. It's a Mustang an iconic muscle car. It's a fucking American icon. Not some Honda buzzing down the street. We made fun of those 4 cylinder fox bodies all the time. Yep but I still do like seeing built ones though. Sometimes it's nice to see something that's not the same old v8 build but at the end of the day if it's not a v8 it's not true American muscle. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 A 4 cylinder stang is blasphemy imo I wouldn't buy one, I was just thinking about if I have to worry about getting smoked by one LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted January 16, 2014 Report Posted January 16, 2014 A 4 cylinder stang is blasphemy imo I wouldn't buy one, I was just thinking about if I have to worry about getting smoked by one LOL. Always a possibility lol. If car really does end up under 3500 lbs like rumors are saying, a 500hp mildly built 4 banger car will be hella quick. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.