My Car vs Your House - Rockford Fosgate T1s!

Still lives at home, has a TBSS (questionable), and knows cops and judges. Good for you.

My pops has been on the force for almost 30 years and I know a ton o people. Doesn't mean I put "my car vs houses".

I'm 18 so yeah I do live at home and I'm in school, where the hell do you think I would be?...started my first business at the age of 17 and opening a shop within this year thanks to my dad. What are you doing with your life so far?

EDIT: Taking a really long time for that response...I think you're our of your biased insults since you have no clue what you are talking about. I'm also in the middle of the financing of that SS but Idk if I want a 5th car out front so I may hold off..who know.

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yo

06f.jpg

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Lmfao. You would shit yourself if I rolled hy your house full tilt in my truck

You have a bad ass setup so I don't doubt that at all. You would most likely have all of my street outside asking for demos too lol.

Still lives at home, has a TBSS (questionable), and knows cops and judges. Good for you.

My pops has been on the force for almost 30 years and I know a ton o people. Doesn't mean I put "my car vs houses".

I'm 18 so yeah I do live at home and I'm in school, where the hell do you think I would be?...started my first business at the age of 17 and opening a shop within this year thanks to my dad. What are you doing with your life so far?

EDIT: Taking a really long time for that response...I think you're our of your biased insults since you have no clue what you are talking about. I'm also in the middle of the financing of that SS but Idk if I want a 5th car out front so I may hold off..who know.

Dude, even you have to step back and realize how you are coming off. Everything you are saying is FAR from typical and you know it.

I also wouldn't compare what you have done with your life to what OrionStang has done with his, I highly doubt it compares.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Knowing him, he is probably buying a plane ticket to Philly.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Dude, even you have to step back and realize how you are coming off. Everything you are saying is FAR from typical and you know it.

I also wouldn't compare what you have done with your life to what OrionStang has done with his, I highly doubt it compares.

All I did was post a video and people started a war and trash talking. Do I back down, no.

Archived