Sonic Electronix

It's such a shitty feeling, I pray to god i see the guys who were breaking into cars in my town one night. Had the chance to catch them and i messed it up.

Good luck OP, hope you find the equipment or the fucks who did it

that's my biggest fear since i really got into the Game, I've had 2 systems stolen from me. the first was my first ever system. 2 jl w3 10s and a Jensen 500w hey not bad for being 13yr old. had it in my dads car and they broke into it at his work. i felt so bad they took over $2,000 in tools from his car. he bought me a new system. when i was 18 i had a pair of kicker l5 12s and a old school rf 2400 taken. I'm actually not sure how they got it out. my little trunk latch didn't work (because i disconnected it) and i didn't see any pry marks from a crow bar on my trunk lid. but they still got it out. didn't take my wallet tho Lil Over $100 in there but guess they weren't looking for money. its by far the worst feeling in the world! Cant explain the anger, wish i caught them in the act! i also had another system totaled on me. let My boy barrow a kicker l3 15 and a cadence 1000w, well him And other friend flipped a few times in his geo. he tried to repay me but i was so Happy they were ok i didn't care much. the subs basket was bent back over the magnet! i Feel your pain Man! that's why i detach the trunk latches and use every kind of weird screw i can find and use 8 L brackets to keep my stuff in place. it would take a team of guys 20mins to try and figure out just how to get my subs out.

i had a friend not get his subs robbed but destroyed because of L brackets. they broke into his car realized they couldn't get it out so they punched his subs in! i mean wtf? broke his window and destroyed his subs for nothing! 2 jl w3 15s

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Next step : get a serious alarm for your car.

Then a gun : you're in the US, so you can !
And a beautiful NRA sticker on the car (?!!)

Sad for you. I know how you feel. They broke my appartment last year and took all the watches & gold jewels I had, AND the newly bought flat screen tv.
At a concert they broke my car, like all the ones parked in thie street, but they left everything : my sytem is still in, hopefully. :) Nothing was bolted to the car, except the head unit.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

i have a double pistol grip shortened barrel extended mag Shotty and a big 90lb boxer who gives the grrr any time someone pulls into my drive way. not to mention the led pipe tucked into the corner of my fence. i think I'm alright if anything happens at my house. as far as my car i have a big ole flashlight with 6 DD batteries in it. which last time i checked is perfectly lethal ah i meant legal!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Don't get too gun happy just trying to eliminate someone stealing your stereo. It's not worth getting in THAT kind of trouble over

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

haha right! I'm sure between the dog barking and the chch of the Shotty they'dget the idea

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

as long as their back isn't facing you and its in the dark its legal to take a shot in protection of yourself and family. I don't exactly suggest it but you never know if the thief in the shadow has a gun or not. yell at him and he might just fire at you. of course if your going to take a shot at least make sure its an intruder and not a family member.

if I was certain there wasn't a chance of it being a family member I would shot them in their knee as a warning shot, non fetal but still affective.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived