Jump to content

Labret gauging.. WTH?!?! I weep for the future....


Recommended Posts

Posted

At least the people in the pics have nice, clean, and white teeth. If that was a meth heads mouth that shit would look retarded, LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

What is it with piercing(or gaping holes) nowadays, shits ugly as hell already, why this.

Posted

I dont get it. I mean I gauged my ears but this is just stupid. There is a point when you stretch to far and it wont heal, shit my ears wont close and I only went to a 00 gauge.

My bro was at 1/2 inch or so and now he'd trying to find a doctor that can sew them up. He realized that its hard to get a good job with big ass hole in your ears.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

My ears and lips don't look like they were ever pierced. Even my dick has no scars

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

You know.. I really can't see this being good for your teeth/gums. Would dry out, and they are designed to stay moist right?

Posted

You know.. I really can't see this being good for your teeth/gums. Would dry out, and they are designed to stay moist right?

supposedly theres a little plexi window to keep it sealed... but dont look like it in the pics

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7860 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...