Jump to content

Labret gauging.. WTH?!?! I weep for the future....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would love to see a video of them eating

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

WTF! Man mutilate your body for what. Great now food flops out of their ring hole.

Can you imagine getting a job with that shit on your face? WOW.

Posted

That's just disgusting..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

I think it looks kind of cool to be honest. Nothing I would ever do and I've had some intense piercings, but it looks cool.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

WTF! Man mutilate your body for what. Great now food flops out of their ring hole.

Can you imagine getting a job with that shit on your face? WOW.

well, i have my tongue pierced. Ears multiple, and tats...

but, my hell... this seems.... Like a reach. I dunno.

Then again.,... maybe im just old..??

Posted

They already have dimple piercings, wouldnt be too much of a "stretch" to do the cheeks next

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...