On jobsite night shift, I took books at first and eventually bought a kindle. No internet access, very poor cell reception, and nothing to do but wait for something to break. That was a site though that the project lead really knows his shit so 10 days from 6pm-4am I sat and read, with the exception that I stepped out to smoke every once in a while. Think I drank at least 2 monsters a night also.

I get up 2am start work from 3am to 5-6pm Monday-Friday I fight sleep with liquid crack

I try staying away from energy drinks/ coffee. Its hard but, I drink a lot of water and somr orange juice and look to not have a full stomach of food I'll get drowsy and want to nap. Although water will make you hungry naturally. As far as snacks no apples they make me feel like I can eatna horse I eat cashews and bananas through out the day. And since I don't really have a lunch break I'll just make some food at home or I'll get a chicken salad. Thats what gets me through the night/ day

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Got ALL of you beat. Try 80 hour work weeks in 5 days time. 8 pm to 4 pm then 10 pm to 6 am. How do I do it? Mofo beast mode.

Ok so been caught nappin few times. It's nature of the beast. But, best thing? Find people to talk to. Scour the internet and literally become friends. Talk at night. Chances are, they're not working so when they go out and get drunk, annoys the fuck out of you as who likes to talk to someone that's drunk when they themselves are sober? Or they do this or that. But find people to talk to and you'll be set. If you talk about things that interest you, what happened to you today, etc... it'll keep you aware and awake. I mean, you can't just think of how tired you are but actually what happened to you today, what hobbies are you into. When you constantly think of that shit? You'll forget how tired you are and time'll pass.

Why else you think I enjoyed chat so much Smokey? You, me, Will, Purp, few others. By time everyone left, shit, I only got another hour or so to go and that's easy.

Sheena = pedobear

Wasted, WTF do you do to work that many fucking hours?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have to agree with sleeping the second half of the day. It seems more normal to wake up and go to work than sitting around waiting.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Every now and then I'll take a short nap during the day and I also just keep the same sleep schedule even when I'm not working. The two things that help the most though is listening to music while I work and having a small snack like a breakfast bar before work.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

im actually the other way around.. i worked night shift for 10 years and loved it.. only thing i hate that i was sleeping half day and didnt have much to do.. i was up while everyone was sleeping and was bored.. now i have been working day shift for 3 years and hate waking up early and going to bed early.. only get 6 hour sleep cause of it.. only thing i like about day shift is getting home and still having day light to do things

Archived