So the strangest thing happened. We just went to 12 hour shifts in my depatrment (by choice, more like begging lol) and I chose to work one of the graves because of no management and no safety nazi's around and I have no trouble staying awake and I'm not tired at all. I don't get it. Maybe its the four days off every week i know get. 4 on 4 off is the shit!!

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Lots of yotube, study for Certifications, facebook, instagram, and forums mostly. The occasion dating apps lol

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

I just drink enough water not to feel bloated, and I stay active. If I sit too long I'll get tired at times. I only use energy drinks when I have to, and its usually just sipping on them during the last stretch of my shift.

I just started overnights at my job. 1am-9:30am and its hard to get adjusted lol im usually up all night anyways put doing IT at a bank that early in the morning nothing goes on haha. So i come on here and read up on shit and try to stay awake. Sometimes im doing jumpin jacks to get the blood flowing before i fall asleep

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

• 4 weeks later...

I'm fully adjusted now so it doesn't bother me like it used to

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I work night shift quite often, I love it.

It's better than waking up at 4:00 when I start my day shift.

Nights are 5PM until 6AM, sometimes I've even done it 20+ days straight when desperate for cash.

I have a coffee at the start of work, one at 9PM, and one at midnight, I never ever drink coffee after noon or it'll screw your sleep up.

Having a pretty good diet helps, so I'm always full of energy and not really bogged down.

I try and get to my room ASAP as soon as I finish work, always go to sleep with a full belly (Don't eat sugary shit before bed though)

A dark room really helps, as does turning off all distractions, so that means no phone etc. NO MATTER WHAT!!

If I roll over and check my phone during the day, that's it, game over, can't get back to sleep!!

I won't look at my phone until at least 2:00PM, I set my alarm for 3:30 but rarely sleep up to it, If I can get out of bed anytime after 2:00, that's plenty of sleep, anytime after 3:30 is too much, over sleeping is the worst!

The worst part about nightshift is when you start back on day shift, or it's time for a day off, adjusting your body back into days are the worst!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived